Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stond wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 am Xard, you are amazing.
The chart background is colors from the semaphore, fantastic job !!!

stond
Xard has understood that we are dummies and often we are undecided if is better the second dot up or the second dot down. Now is the color that decides for us.. :lol:
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
Thangarasu
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:34 am Have a great lockdown this weekend.
XARD777
So now that you have brought the background colouring in line with semafores - when will we mortals get the newly updated file to see how well it works visually?
As you never seem to tire nor to sleep:
Somebody suggested to use the colour change of the VQ-subwindow for background colouring - this may also give very interesting results.

josi wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:57 pm
So now that you have brought the background colouring in line with semafores - when will we mortals get the newly updated file to see how well it works visually?
As you never seem to tire nor to sleep:
Somebody suggested to use the colour change of the VQ-subwindow for background colouring - this may also give very interesting results.
Moreover this system escape from the logic of the moving averages crossing..as was the version of July
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

xard777 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:34 am Have a great lockdown this weekend.
May your Beer be Ice Cold and your Snacks plentiful - IT'S MOVIE TIME!!!
XARD777
XARD.... I trade using your system and share my screenshot on a big discord channel.... I can only tell you that you are winning a huge number of admirers there. As regards the current update, I wonder what are the upper and lower bands? I am also using bands as my own addition to your system and it is a strange coincidence that your new version has also got some form of bands around the price action..... I would be obliged if you could just tell me about their nature... I don't want you to upload the indicator or anything, I will patiently wait for that till you decide to share it.... It is out of sheer curiosity that I am asking...

HELP NEEDED....HOW TO DETERMINE THE TREND?

I am backtesting this system now for quite a few days and I have big problems to determine the right trend. So my main problem is when there appears a new square arrow with blue or yellow color around it and then I wait for the 2nd dot with blue or white around it and then wait for crossing EMAs to enter the trade. But problem is that many times trade goes then against me and follows the previous trend and then the square arrow repaints.

I know that we should look for the main bais on H1 TF and then take a trade on M15, but for me, it's not like that, or I am missing something important I guess.

Can please someone tells me how he determines the trend so he is sure that square arrow won't repaint... Maybe you even trade in a different way and don't chase where the trade will go in another direction as I try to do. Maybe I am even doing it wrong...

Many thanks in advance.