Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

promixer wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:35 pm

@RplusT how do you manage that if you are willing to tell. So how do you confirm that 2nd dot is last one and wouldnt repaint? Thanks for the answer.

I avoid that and trade the first DOT...as my logic is, there is no second Dot without a first one...... :D :D
No, seriously, that's kind of difficult question, as everyone looks at things differently. But I should probably quote Xard for that. If I remember correctly, he said to wait for the price crossing the MA.
Big white Dots more or less coincide with SD levels. Thus we watch who wins the game and of course we have always the general direction of higher TF's in mind. That is also for Daytraders most important. Someone said, it's a Bull market (US30). Yes, we can see that. It means that my confidence in placing calls is higher, knowing that Puts are counter trades and may be short lived, but still make money.
Just rade what you see.
Today, US30...up to new highs again. 200 points is enough for a day trader...well at least for me. Not interested in shorts.

US30 Bulls.JPG

RplusT wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:08 pm
promixer wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:35 pm

@RplusT how do you manage that if you are willing to tell. So how do you confirm that 2nd dot is last one and wouldnt repaint? Thanks for the answer.

Today, US30...up to new highs again. 200 points is enough for a day trader...well at least for me. Not interested in shorts.

US30 Bulls.JPG
Hi @RplusT, What is this indicator? Can you publish it? MTF candles. What are your MA settings?

stond
US30 Bulls.JPG

stond wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:39 pm
RplusT wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:08 pm

US30 Bulls.JPG
Hi @RplusT, What is this indicator? Can you publish it? MTF candles.

stond

Sure. I find the candles H1, H4, D1 very convenient as they show me high, low, open, close and of course direction. Meaning if all are green I won't be thinking of shorts yet... :D ....just go with the flow.

$Traing__D1Candle.ex4
(12.3 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
$Traing__H1Candle.ex4
(12.86 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
$Traing__H4Candle.ex4
(12.48 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

Someone also asked me about the MA parameters. I changed those a little as I prefer to give the price action more space and think that retracements can be traded easier. But that's just me personal preference.
The slow MA is 143 simple and the fast MA is 21 smoothed.

What do you think about the latest dot which appears in the current candle?...For me is psycologically annoying because it indicates the opposite compared to the trade entry...
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

promixer wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:34 pm
LJC wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:18 pm

try to load this to the indicator. see if it works
@LJC thanks for this, but this is .set file? Did you maybe upload wrong file? Shouldnt be .ex4 file?
That is a setup file.
Under the inputs in "XU-SEMAFOR-alert" indicator settings. Load the "set" file.

LJC wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:51 am
promixer wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:34 pm

@LJC thanks for this, but this is .set file? Did you maybe upload wrong file? Shouldnt be .ex4 file?
That is a setup file.
Under the inputs in "XU-SEMAFOR-alert" indicator settings. Load the "set" file.
I did a backtest and it doesnt work. No notification appears.

xard777 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:34 am
Have a great lockdown this weekend.
May your Beer be Ice Cold and your Snacks plentiful - IT'S MOVIE TIME!!!
XARD777
Hi Xard, the background in these places can be confusing. Why is this done?

stond

XARD: OOps! My Bad!
I have it working 100% on 5m and 15m, will correct it on the 30m over the weekend.
Thanks.
Screenshot from 2021-01-08 18-24-36.png
5m.png
15m.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 271 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

324 Replies 45227 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

324 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”