Re: US Election Live Stream

mario_lima wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:52 pm moey_dw and Deez, I was talking about the 4 people who died in the attempt Coup, mrtools was the one who brought the race card by mentioning 30 people killed last summer.
Please read the posts more clearly.
Please I never once brought race up, I brought up people killed by the senseless violence encouraged by the Marxist controlled democratic party that's all. There was many people killed and I have no idea their color, they were a living breathing human being, that should be all that matters. Please get your story straight, you don't have to murder, loot, and destroy people's lives to get your message across. Guess now that this thread has been dragged down this disgusting path, guess might need to delete it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Pava

mario_lima wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:29 am Marxist controlled democratic party? Holly moly!!
You guys are the ones that worship Trump like God, like it was a cult.

No wonder people are afraid to say anything against you in this topic. Have you thought about that?
Lol, wrong again, first you accused me of bringing up the race card which was a lie, now you lie about your cult, maybe look it up someday instead of relying on the lying main stream news, the leaders of blm are both admitted marxist, and in case you have been not paying attention blm pretty much controls your party you blindly follow. Hilarious how you support probably the most racist candidate ever and accuse others of being racist. Brainwashed much???

ps) people can say anything they want in this topic, but when you lie about me, don't appreciate it!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Kiwi, Pava

mario_lima wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:29 am Marxist controlled democratic party? Holly moly!!
You guys are the ones that worship Trump like God, like it was a cult.

No wonder people are afraid to say anything against you in this topic. Have you thought about that?
man........... what has gotten into u..........
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Pava
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Pava wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:32 pm pure fascism
Oh, Pava, did you switch sides now........ :D
I guess you blame "the other side" too, when you lose a trade...some kind of conspiracy against you.

Well, actually I wanted to say that the thread got pretty tensed up now and it's probably about time to simply get rid of it and get back to trading.
Things will go their way, with or without you. Trump will be gone and Biden will continue the pathetic enemy thinking against Russia and China and....Thus nothing good to come either. Just don't destroy your own country for neither of the two guys.