IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I am probably just raving so please don't laugh and don't shoot at me.

First part.

Okay the indicator sits on the top left corner and shows the direction (or angle) of the MA trend (T3, Jurik, idk) in different timeframes with arrows, just like a wind rose. Like this:

M5 M15 M30 H1 H4 D
🡮 🡭 🡪 🡭 🡭 🡮

Or, it could just show the numbers of angles instead of arrows, that'd be better I guess.

M5 M15 M30 H1 H4 D
-30° 74° 180° 60° 65° -32

Now the second part.

Furthermore, maybe, it could create a one big arrow or number (i.e., a BUY or SELL signal) on that timeframe using the data from other timeframes. The timeframes may have different weights on the calculation. For example, if the current timeframe is H1 - D1 has 15% weight H4 has 25% etc etc.

Do you think this is possible, and more importantly, useful?

Thanks!

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

lain7123 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:52 am Is it possible to add the option to remove the profit target, stop loss lines and the previous and current day high/low texts from this indicator? Thanks in advance. fibocalc.png

Hi,
This is available in earlier posts in forum. Cannot off all, but at least has buttons

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
lain7123

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:52 am Mr Tools,
Is it possible to adapt this indicator to show on screen vertical lines as it would be hugely helpful for those scalpers who use trap lines for entries.
I understand that the final 'signal' is one that recalculates but it is still a great help for those who use traps to enter.
Illustration one is of the verticals to show what I mean - ignore the other on screen annotations as it is a test 1m template using test indicators.
The 2nd illustration is to show that it works very well plus 20 points had it been a real trade.
TEAMTRADER
@TEAMTRADER Share these indicators and template.