Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Vere wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:06 am dear mrtools,

can you plzz add option for adaptiveMA & double smoothedMA, and show MA line for this indicator.

i try to add indi "averages - 9.41" from moving average thread to my work chart, but it make my laptop slow, and even frz sometime

THX,
vere

ps: stay healthy, wear a mask and always wash your hands
May take a day or so need to find the mt5 and remake it, don't have my version anymore.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Vere

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:05 am

Added mtf.

PS: For the settings template used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Jurik Z-Score indicator Crossover Settings Template for MT4.
Thanks for this indicator. Zscore looks pretty interesting to me. Can we have some more zscore stuff such as RSI zscore or MACD zscore indicators? Google search renders some results with sample codes but I didn't post them here as URL posting is banned by policy.
Thanks,
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:04 pm

May take a day or so need to find the mt5 and remake it, don't have my version anymore.
so I won't see any other modified version again :(
I`ve been using it since you made it, it`s my main indi to trade trend. I hope you can consider making the same indi with the option I requested, if you have free time,

THX,
vere

Vere wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:09 pm

so I won't see any other modified version again :(
I`ve been using it since you made it, it`s my main indi to trade trend. I hope you can consider making the same indi with the option I requested, if you have free time,

THX,
vere

No was saying it may take a day or so to code it, and found the mt5 version which can be fairly easily converted, but one question do you want the adaption and double smoothing on the macd and the moving average. Think I explained the power system uses a macd and ema slope to determine candle color.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Vere

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 pm

No was saying it may take a day or so to code it, and found the mt5 version which can be fairly easily converted, but one question do you want the adaption and double smoothing on the macd and the moving average. Think I explained the power system uses a macd and ema slope to determine candle color.
:) I think because the file is no longer there, it will be difficult to recreate it, think I misunderstood your post.

If possible, this adaptive and double smoothing option is used for both moving average slope and macd with true/false selection, but if it not possible then it should be used just for moving averages slope, with true/false selection

yup ,u already explained that it is macd+moving average some time ago, I've never used adaptive + double smoothed on macd, so don't know the final result, I think it's time to experiment with this new indi :)

THX,
vere