NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

camisa wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:14 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:04 am

When you get a chance could you verify if this is basically the same indicator except it is using jma instead of the averages?
no, I think it's not the same; rsi averages smoothed has full set of price options and full set of smoothing average method
Ok, will see what I can do.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:59 am
lain7123 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:40 am

It still dissapears when changing timeframes, do you think it has no fix?
Added the channel to another version which had a signal, and the mtf seems better.
That is a beauty! Thanks a lot mr tools.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:59 am
donut4popo wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Hello mrtools, any idea why this indicator would not show up in my data window? Very nice indicator, thank you for it. (RSI - (osma) (mtf + alerts + arrows)
Been in a habit lately of accidentally hiding the values, this version the values show up in the data window.
Thank you mrtools. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! May your stocking be full of pips!

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:59 am
lain7123 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:40 am

It still dissapears when changing timeframes, do you think it has no fix?
Added the channel to another version which had a signal, and the mtf seems better.
Hello mrtools,
this is a great indicator with a lot of potential.
Thank you for the coding and your tireless efforts.
If you have the time and desire and of course if it is feasible, then I would like to ask you to code the same IBS indi with RSI and WPR.
Many Thanks
Skyold
Trade what you see, not what you think

camisa wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:14 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:04 am

When you get a chance could you verify if this is basically the same indicator except it is using jma instead of the averages?
no, I think it's not the same; rsi averages smoothed has full set of price options and full set of smoothing average method
Not sure how close to the original version, but the alerts should be working.
rsi averages smoothed (mtf + alerts + lines).ex4
(157.6 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
AUDUSDM15.png

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:05 pm
mrtools wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:08 am
Try it out.
You've done it :)

This is a special indicator, indeed and the best part is that it filters those Divergence signals so well. For me, this is the Best RSI Divergence indicator on MT4 now.

Divergences are only visible on this indicator if:

• If RSI MA is outside 80 Overbought, Bearish Divergence signal will appear (to forecast a reversal to the downside)
  • If RSI MA is outside 20 Oversold, Bullish Divergence signal will appear (to forecast a reversal to the upside)

Thank you Mrtools for taking time to upgrade & optimize this indicator for us & thanks to TEAMTRADER for the great suggestion and for sharing his settings in the previous posts.

PS: For traders looking for a template to get you started, here's what we've posted today:
Dear mr. Tools
I saw this arrow sometimes comes up not on the open of new candle. So can you add an additional information of the price when arrow comes up and a static time when the arrow comes up,
Like the information on the right corner (timezone information).

Best regards.

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

20 Replies 11735 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

20 Replies
    2. How Do You Like FS Indicators?

11 Replies 1303 Views

by ionone, Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm in MT4 Indicators

11 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”