Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:59 am

Added the channel to another version which had a signal, and the mtf seems better.
Hello mrtools,
this is a great indicator with a lot of potential.
Thank you for the coding and your tireless efforts.
If you have the time and desire and of course if it is feasible, then I would like to ask you to code the same IBS indi with RSI and WPR.
Many Thanks
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

camisa wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:14 am

no, I think it's not the same; rsi averages smoothed has full set of price options and full set of smoothing average method
Not sure how close to the original version, but the alerts should be working.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
camisa, oskar656, talaate, pipsquirrel

Jimmy wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:05 pm

You've done it :)

This is a special indicator, indeed and the best part is that it filters those Divergence signals so well. For me, this is the Best RSI Divergence indicator on MT4 now.

Divergences are only visible on this indicator if:

• If RSI MA is outside 80 Overbought, Bearish Divergence signal will appear (to forecast a reversal to the downside)
  • If RSI MA is outside 20 Oversold, Bullish Divergence signal will appear (to forecast a reversal to the upside)

Thank you Mrtools for taking time to upgrade & optimize this indicator for us & thanks to TEAMTRADER for the great suggestion and for sharing his settings in the previous posts.

PS: For traders looking for a template to get you started, here's what we've posted today:
Dear mr. Tools
I saw this arrow sometimes comes up not on the open of new candle. So can you add an additional information of the price when arrow comes up and a static time when the arrow comes up,
Like the information on the right corner (timezone information).

Best regards.

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:04 am

Divergence alerts added.
Dear sir can i get mql file for this indicator ? rsima - baseline divergence? I have almost created a 5-10 pips 90% accuracy system and I would love to share it. I need your help for its completion because I have to do some addition in code :) May Gold Bless you. Amen
All I need is mql source file for this , or code.
thank you :)