Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

First of all, the timer will come on when the market is live.

Second, ppl are asking how best I would trade.
I would have two screens up on display, H1 & M15
This way I have a better idea of what is going on in the market.
I do not carry trade, I only intra-day trade.
The ADR in the panel shows me the avg movement and I look to get 61% of that each day.
At the start of the day I already know my target Pip$
If I am going from a small 2nd dot to a Blue dot then I will most likely not hit my daily target so I need to have more trades throughout the day.
If I am going from a 2nd Blue dot to a White dot then I can cover more Pip$ and probably be done if it is my 2nd trade of the day.
Again, If I am going from a 2nd White dot then I should be able to make my target in one trade.
Anyway, we can see that a mixture of entries from the different 2nd dots will cover my daily target each day.

The 2nd dot is a second dot
The 2nd Blue dot is a second dot
The 2nd White dot is a second dot
The 2nd Square is a second dot

It does not matter if tomorrow is Monday 4th Jan 2021 or Seli 23rd day of the Sixth Moon, all that matters is "Am I trading off a 2nd dot here on the M15 in the direction of the H1?" Yes.... Kerching! Book It! Bank It! Repeat.
XARD777
Screenshot.png

maroka wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:06 am
Mustafa wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:30 am
I hope I did not jump the gun with this.... Now it is taking centuries to reach my target....
Sorry to ask, but please which broker do u use?
I ask because my current broker doesnt trade btc on weekends
I am using Hugosway for my broker.... allow a big choice of cryptos to keep you busy on weekends.
broker.png

Hi! First of all, i want to thank Xard for this system. I'm new here and i start to read about system and i have some questions.
Latest version, Xard X-mas edition allow to trade also on 5m, 15m timeframe? I ask because on the first page is a link for XARDFX-XU wich is says is for smaler tf, and now in the latest pages i see people posting screenshot with X-mas edition on 15m tf.
I also read that currencies and indices to trade are the following GBP/AUD, GBP/USD, XAU/USD, GBP/JPY, NZD/USD, EUR /AUD, EUR/NZD, HK50, WS30, DAX 30 and i also saw people trade more indices, the dash have more indices listed. There is a updated list for currencies and indices?

xard777 wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:12 am
Xmas Update
Xard777
Hellow XARD
very biog thankis for xard systems love them .. i have one request if you can please do .. in XARDFX -38 can you just remove the MM levels they make cart a bit dirty and also reduce the size of symbol 50 % what it is Right now....
I combined that indi to other india and its like 95% success

Getting the hang of this system even in M1.
Previous 50pips profit closed.. when this gets to 40pips, break even sets in.. hopefully will get another 50pips.. Loving s&p500.

Edit: posted the image earlier.. I guess network issues
zxx.PNG

maroka wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:34 am
Getting the hang of this system even in M1.
Previous 50pips profit closed.. when this gets to 40pips, break even sets in.. hopefully will get another 50pips.. Loving s&p500.
Please also attach photos so others can understand better

1. Similar Topics

1. 271 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

324 Replies 45228 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

324 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”