Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:39 pm

:D .....don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with your assessment. But if I'd do all that, I'm certain that on 31st of December I'd still have placed no trade. Meaning, just take it easy. Second dots are either lower highs or higher lows which indicate that PA may continue to either go South or go North if higher TF's agree with that. But if there is no agreement, directions on lower TF's will either be short lived or just and illusion.
Ok...You are right...I have indicated various indicators of the Xard system only to explain that the people cannot enter in the topic to sentence that the system doesn't work without reading all the material and learn about the way the indicators complete the picture..they say It repaints therefore It doesn't work.
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
RplusT
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Blin wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:29 pm for example in this case you would wait to have a blue candle because we dont have a 2nd dot right for a sell so we only take buys from the green dot and the square repaints?Correct me if im wrong
This is strange...something is wrong...the 2dot never appear on bitcoin chart
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

I do hope that everyone is well rested and their bellies are full from the Xmas festivities.
It is time to wake up and embrace the coming trading year.

Markets may increase by 10'000 Pip$ or they may plummet by 10'0000 Pip$.
Our mission (as an unconscientious objector) is to make sure that we book those Pip$ moved Up or Down in the market.

We have all the tools that we need at our disposal and we have seen the patterns over and over again, hell, our most profitable trades are usually from memory muscle.

This year, old records will be smashed and new ones will hang in their place with new stories of conquest to match the size of their prizes.
Are you ready? I know I am. Let's go...
XARD777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Mustafa wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:30 am I hope I did not jump the gun with this.... Now it is taking centuries to reach my target....
I have a question about 2nd DOT here to enter the trade.... is that a) or b) option? Thanks for the answer. Please see the picture below.

XARD: They are both 2nd Dots, the 1st smaller 2nd Dot we trade to the large Blue Dot. We then WAIT for price to retreat back to the larger Blue 2nd Arrow Dot - At this point this is the highest price will go until broken by a larger Semafor (White Dot, Square or End Square). So we would trade from this larger Blue 2nd Dot Down to the next larger Semafor.
Attachments
These users thanked the author promixer for the post (total 9):
RKr09, cinare, flandria, Skyold, Mustafa, oskar656, Erebøs_X, Toad Fish, StuartWong

promixer wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:31 am

I have a question about 2nd DOT here to enter the trade.... is that a) or b) option? Thanks for the answer. Please see the picture below.

XARD: They are both 2nd Dots, the 1st smaller 2nd Dot we trade to the large Blue Dot. We then WAIT for price to retreat back to the larger Blue 2nd Arrow Dot - At this point this is the highest price will go until broken by a larger Semafor (White Dot, Square or End Square). So we would trade from this larger Blue 2nd Dot Down to the next larger Semafor.
Thanks, @XARD for the answer.

My second question would be how do you determine the right bias for M5 or M15 trade? Because there are a lot of information on the template of this system. I know that there are a lot of ways to do it in this system, but I would like to hear what works the best for you using XARD system for longer period.

a) Do you determine trend bias on H4? Maybe D1? And then go to M5/M15 for the trade. Like you look at semafor what it does, higher highs or lower lows?
b) Do you wait for confirmation in Dash for EMA 9,18,27 and 36 align in the same color in the way you take the trade?
c) Do you look if the price is above/below VWAP?
d) Do you wait for the bottom indicator VQ confirms your trade to go long on short?
e) Do you only trade with D1 candle bias indicator at the top?
f) Do you wait for CCI zones to confirm your trade?
g) Do you only look for square arrows?

Maybe there is a mix of two or more things that I mentioned above that you wait to confirm your way to go in short/long trade?

I would be very happy to hear what is your way of predicting trade bias to enter on lower timeframes.

As second I would like to know how do you use HiLo and PFO numbers in trading? This isn't clear to me for now and I did some google stuff.

Please see picture below where I marked a), b), c) etc. for better clarification.

Many thanks in advance.

XARD:
On the Panel you can see the following...
PFO (Pips From Open) is where price is currently at from the Daily Open line
HiLo (High of the day from Low of the Day) shows the daily range price has moved.
ADR (Avg Daily Range) is the avg stats from daily, weekly and monthly totalled and divided to give the avg movement.
61% Aggressive trader target for each day (could be one or more trades)
38% Conservative trader target for each day (could be one or more trades)

I tend to trade Square to Square on the 15m TF. I use the 2nd Dot to confirm the previous Semafor and trade off the trend line in the direction of the next Semafor.
I make sure that the VQ matches my trade direction prior to entry.
The Dash (9,18,27,36) is used to show similar instruments are moving in the same direction as my trade - I am looking to go with the flow, get in, take some meat off the bone and get out while it is still moving - this way I do not get caught up in the backlash and I repeat the process over and over until I hit my daily target (38% or 61% of ADR) then I walk away, job done for the day, go do something else.
Attachments
These users thanked the author promixer for the post (total 6):
Narkarn, flandria, chrislee073, Mustafa, oskar656, StuartWong