Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Guys when you do a trade you have 50% probabilities to win, the odea is put the probabilities in our favor. Lets see if we enter in favor of the trend the posibilities increase in our favor, if we use support and ressistances, the posibilities increase, if we use patterns our posibilities increase, if we use money mannagement the posibilities encrease, soo the sum of these tools put the possibilities in our favor. That's the whole game.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 5):
gostego, Mustafa, chrislee073, Boobligoom, StuartWong

gostego wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:21 pm I'm disappointed to read some posts..I have read 5000 comments to understand when and what is better to do..It's impossible to describe the system in one word.. you have to control the direction of the arrows The crossover of the moving averages, the colors of the candles the supports and resistances level for 1h 4h.. If the vwap level is under or above the price.. The adr with the open price and its multiples.. The mmath's levels.. And look for the confirm from the indicator of the sub window.. Each indicator need to be studied singularly and after mixed with the other ingredients to obtain the trigger which has the higher probability to win.. And if the system repaint because the price doesn't respect your analisys there is the stop loss to avoid damages and you restart another time
:D .....don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with your assessment. But if I'd do all that, I'm certain that on 31st of December I'd still have placed no trade. Meaning, just take it easy. Second dots are either lower highs or higher lows which indicate that PA may continue to either go South or go North if higher TF's agree with that. But if there is no agreement, directions on lower TF's will either be short lived or just and illusion.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, StuartWong

mcmstar wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:25 pm Hi guys
Let's say Green square appeared but then red with blue covered dot appeared then red dot appeared do we take this trade or just green dots because of green square?

Also what does white or blue color covered dots mean?

Thanks in advance.
Is it possible to share screenshots? Post your charts and mark up the points you're referring to, It'd be easier to assist you that way.

mcmstar wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:25 pm Hi guys
Let's say Green square appeared but then red with blue covered dot appeared then red dot appeared do we take this trade or just green dots because of green square?

Also what does white or blue color covered dots mean?

Thanks in advance.
I'll assist with the little knowledge I know.

If the green square appears, and a red with blue covered dot appears (i think its called the red arrow), this could signify a continuation of downtrend. If a second red dot appears afterwards, you could take a sell off the second red dot off the red arrow. Only take a buy when a green arrow (green with blue covered dot) appears and a second dot (green dot) appears afterwards, ie you take a buy off the green dot off the green arrow.

see attached pictures for examples. The charts are two different scenarios. The reason I drew the green sqaure on the second image is that the green square could have appeared there, but then the red arrow appeared to indicate continuation of a down trend, so you wait to see if a green arrow will appear to confirm a buy trend, or if a red dot will appear to confirm continuation of a downtrend. Then you make your decision based on what happens next.
Attachments
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, chrislee073, AlexBello

mcmstar wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:05 pm
Ok I showed them on the chart
XARD! All sorts of things are appearing on the charts from nowhere!!! Could you Explain!!! Blue dots covered in red/blood, white dots red in the mid and above all, While I was away, a dragon fly was rambling through the signal lines on my chart..... I also found a honey comb below the panel..... In the indicator panel below the chart I found some fish and a turtle! You have a lot of explanations to do!
Guys Don't get me kicked out and blocked..... I earnestly am a bit light headed at the moment...

Mustafa wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:25 pm

XARD! All sorts of things are appearing on the charts from nowhere!!! Could you Explain!!! Blue dots covered in red/blood, white dots red in the mid and above all, While I was away, a dragon fly was rambling through the signal lines on my chart..... I also found a honey comb below the panel..... In the indicator panel below the chart I found some fish and a turtle! You have a lot of explanations to do!
Guys Don't get me kicked out and blocked..... I earnestly am a bit light headed at the moment...
I think you should not put that much emphasis on the dots. I don't use myself the Semafor indicator, but I know it's a zigzag indicator. That means it can repaint. Your main focus should be the 36 MA. Below go low above go high. So if the Semafor indicator gives a green dot in blue, you wait for the price to go above the 36 MA before you enter I would say. The Semafor is a nice tool to point possible reversal/retracements. But again the indicator repaints. So wait for the 36 MA crossover. And if too many zigzag dots are near each other, you have a consolidation. So beter to wait till a breakout. But as you can't predict a consolidation, you might lose some money before you realize you entered a consolidation period. You will enter a trade and see it won't move much and the price makes another dot and again another dot. All close to each other. In this case, best thing to do is to trade on the lower timeframes like 5 min or 1 min.

The 9 MA on the other hand is useful to enter after a retracement in a trend. So if the price goes back above the 9 MA in a uptrend you should enter.

Correct me if I am wrong guys.

A healthy and happy 2021 with lots of pips to you all!

PS. Best advice that I can give is to keep it simple and use only the things that make sense to you or you feel comfortable trading with.
These users thanked the author som3nam3 for the post:
Mustafa
Mindset is everything.

mcmstar wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:05 pm
Ok I showed them on the chart
Please make an effort to post your files and attachments here. Some of these external image hosts like Imgur etc. will do strange things to your file like resize the image on their end and make it unreadable (just like what happened to yours).

If you're unsure on how to attach files here, please see: How to attach images and indicators.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance