Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:39 am I am gonna give you over 30 XARD Live trades from xard using the 2nd dot.......

From Xard " IF YOU WANT TO BE 100% SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR TRADING THEN SIMPLY TRADE OFF THE 2ND DOT"
Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for putting this together, 2nd dot is very important as I've seen the PDF file. I have a question regards the trigger a trade in TF M15 , as Xard mention we should use H1 as bigger picture, should I wait for 2nd Dot appear at H1 TF first, then switch to M15 look for 2nd dot as trigger. From my observation, M15 TF 2nd arrow which is 2nd dot in H1 . Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks again Xard put this together, the system looks great and KISS. Happy new year all!

chrislee073 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:59 am
Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for putting this together, 2nd dot is very important as I've seen the PDF file. I have a question regards the trigger a trade in TF M15 , as Xard mention we should use H1 as bigger picture, should I wait for 2nd Dot appear at H1 TF first, then switch to M15 look for 2nd dot as trigger. From my observation, M15 TF 2nd arrow which is 2nd dot in H1 . Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks again Xard put this together, the system looks great and KISS. Happy new year all!

Its all in the Examples i think you should observe not ones but every hour..anyway you should use the 15M 2nd dot.
XARD: OMG! Someone is connecting the Dots... Who knew!
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
chrislee073, StuartWong

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:39 am I am gonna give you over 30 XARD Live trades from xard using the 2nd dot.......HAPPY NEW YEAR

From Xard " IF YOU WANT TO BE 100% SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR TRADING THEN SIMPLY TRADE OFF THE 2ND DOT"
Massive effort brother, thanks for putting together this very detailed PDF of trading examples. Updated the first page of this topic with a link to your PDF (with Xard's permission) :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, fadhayemustafa, stond
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Through years of lurking and surfing forums and sites, I kept stumbling about Xard's system and to this day I have no idea how to begin to use them. Is there any material, guide to read? I tried checking out multiple version over the years but each time I only see repainting indicators with no way to put them to good use. Also, if someone is willing to answer a question about that "2nd dot" mentioned in the replies above. What's a 2nd dot, there are too many version of a dot on the chart, I don't know which one are you talking about.

JohnScott wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:48 pm Through years of lurking and surfing forums and sites, I kept stumbling about Xard's system and to this day I have no idea how to begin to use them. Is there any material, guide to read? I tried checking out multiple version over the years but each time I only see repainting indicators with no way to put them to good use. Also, if someone is willing to answer a question about that "2nd dot" mentioned in the replies above. What's a 2nd dot, there are too many version of a dot on the chart, I don't know which one are you talking about.
Without putting you down in anyway, the simplest answer I can come up with is the dots are a series of higher highs & higher lows in an up trend /and a series of lower lows and lower highs in a down trend..... just as market moves, it makes a series of highs/lows in both directions up and down.... Xard's system is a visual representation of those highs and lows..... you take the direction of the trend by trading in sync with the higher time frame highs and lows represented by squares and circles and arrows and dots..... No body need to tell you how to trade them... Follow the patterns on your own and chase the trend....... Well if that seems difficult, someone else will give you a better explanation.... I am after all more like a beginner with the system......
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 6):
moey_dw, JohnScott, Erebøs_X, Juertes, timballingall67, StuartWong

Mustafa wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:14 pm Without putting you down in anyway, the simplest answer I can come up with is the dots are a series of higher highs & higher lows in an up trend /and a series of lower lows and lower highs in a down trend..... just as market moves, it makes a series of highs/lows in both directions up and down.... Xard's system is a visual representation of those highs and lows..... you take the direction of the trend by trading in sync with the higher time frame highs and lows represented by squares and circles and arrows and dots..... No body need to tell you how to trade them... Follow the patterns on your own and chase the trend....... Well if that seems difficult, someone else will give you a better explanation.... I am after all more like a beginner with the system......
good posting musti habibi................... thx for help the new ppl :hug: :hug: :hug:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Mustafa
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

I'm disappointed to read some posts..I have read 5000 comments to understand when and what is better to do..It's impossible to describe the system in one word.. you have to control the direction of the arrows The crossover of the moving averages, the colors of the candles the supports and resistances level for 1h 4h.. If the vwap level is under or above the price.. The adr with the open price and its multiples.. The mmath's levels.. And look for the confirm from the indicator of the sub window.. Each indicator need to be studied singularly and after mixed with the other ingredients to obtain the trigger which has the higher probability to win.. And if the system repaint because the price doesn't respect your analisys there is the stop loss to avoid damages and you restart another time
These users thanked the author gostego for the post (total 4):
Mechkad, Mustafa, Erebøs_X, XXXX
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza