Re: MACD indicators for MT4

khtauon wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:44 am
Please
When you state thing like "my coding" you should state the origin of the code too
I know that igorad is not posting on this forum, but when you use his code and ad a couple of lines, it, at the least, should be appropriate that you mention whose code actually you are posting
Yeah you're right man. Sorry I mostly create indicator for personal use previously, this is the first time I upload an indicator to a public place

I have re-uploaded the indicator in my previous post to give credit to the igorad for the Moving Averages I adapted in this indicator. Also updated original post to reflect this.
These users thanked the author khtauon for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, Banzai

moey_dw wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:23 pm

dis is great................ thx for sharing u entry technique it is so important

If it cross up in 4 hour you looking to buy
do go back to 30 minutes time frame look for buying signal in macd

very good knowledge.......... :) :) :)
I dont know i feel i wanna test this strategy on 2 hour timeframe however it is not available on the mt4
Is it possible to convert the indicator to ctrader platform. If it is possible I will like to come and share my backtest and forward test result as well.
These users thanked the author PatrickZing for the post:
moey_dw

vbigdeli wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:22 am Hi traders :)

I've downloaded more than 20 indicators which is shared on this topic but I couldn't find a MACD with alerts and arrows and also filters

I want to filter arrows/alerts with levels

Hi,
See if this can help you.

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
charli, vbigdeli

Really appreciate the feedback! This is part of my reason I decided to post here so that I could get more advice on my coding.

Here's the latest version where I followed your suggestion & made the code a bit cleaner:

MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.031.mq4
Could someone kindly add an alert with arrows when the centerline circles make a change of color. Thank You..

Really appreciate the feedback! This is part of my reason I decided to post here so that I could get more advice on my coding.

Here's the latest version where I followed your suggestion & made the code a bit cleaner:

MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.031.mq4
;)
Attachments
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

hello mrtools
could this indicator be made into histo like shown in the picture .
because sometimes it is hard to see the histo bars at its current visual presentation cause of my eye sight.
thanx a million
Made it into a bar type histo.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Thangarasu, Ayrton, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫