Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I haven't opened MT4 for a week or two... taking a nice break
Its been full on for a couple of years until late this year - non stop trading. I dont know where time has gone.

Try to find something to enjoy 2021 - things will slowly get better now vaccines are coming in.

Hope all the usual suspects - dan, ismael & pava etc are all going good.

Remember - it is better to look within than to search externally for success in trading.
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
DRAXILL

Mustafa wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:10 pm I am sorry if my question seems simplistic but something is confusing me again and again using this system..... In the screenshot I share two trade possibilities both appealing to me at the same time. Which one is the valid trade using the system and which one should be ignored? I have marked the trades with the arrows and also put rectangles around the Xard Squares that appear before them.... I hope my question becomes clear with the screenshot...
I'll try to put in my 5 cents. I have shown in the figure with arrows how I understand the system. Points where I would look to buy or sell. You are looking for a deal on the American SP500 when the Americans themselves have already left work and are about to rock out at a party. :Fire: :Hot: :sweat: Not the best time to trade. Is not it? Look for deals on this instrument during the work of American exchanges, when there are high trading volumes and volatility. Hope this helps some. :idea:
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, StuartWong

What time is NY Session close between and does not taking trades apply for other indices too?
Boobligoom wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:07 pm

I'll try to put in my 5 cents. I have shown in the figure with arrows how I understand the system. Points where I would look to buy or sell. You are looking for a deal on the American SP500 when the Americans themselves have already left work and are about to rock out at a party. :Fire: :Hot: :sweat: Not the best time to trade. Is not it? Look for deals on this instrument during the work of American exchanges, when there are high trading volumes and volatility. Hope this helps some. :idea: 2020-12-31_12-28-13.jpg
These users thanked the author mcmstar for the post:
Mustafa

mcmstar wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:25 am What time is NY Session close between and does not taking trades apply for other indices too?

you will find the opening hours of the exchanges here. Pay attention to these two exchanges. London LSE, for trading in the European session. and the NYSE for the US market. Just select your time zone in the upper left corner.
Sorry for links if prohibited, but this site does not sell anything. This will be useful to many traders here.
https://www.tradinghours.com/markets/nyse/hours
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post:
Thangarasu