Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello everyone,

I have a very accurate self coded indicator that i am using to identify specific candlestick formations (i am using it for over 6 months and it works perfectly in terms of conditions).
However i would appreciate it if you can fix the "no object label remove" when someone delete indicator from the chart. I have waste many days in the last few weeks to fix it, but all failed. I tried to loop -- in ObjectTotal, i tried to loop ++ in ObjectTotal, i tried to use FindString etc, nothing worked.

I upload a picture with the problem.

Thank you in advance,

Happy new year to everyone, best wishes!

Ntrading wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:53 am Hello everyone,

I have a very accurate self coded indicator that i am using to identify specific candlestick formations (i am using it for over 6 months and it works perfectly in terms of conditions).
However i would appreciate it if you can fix the "no object label remove" when someone delete indicator from the chart. I have waste many days in the last few weeks to fix it, but all failed. I tried to loop -- in ObjectTotal, i tried to loop ++ in ObjectTotal, i tried to use FindString etc, nothing worked.

I upload a picture with the problem.

Thank you in advance,

Happy new year to everyone, best wishes!
Posted here CandleStick formations

@mrtools

Respected Sir,
Thanks for your Generosity, Efforts, Kindness & Shares.

Please do the needful, if you find these options / features useful & beneficial for all members & if Time Permits.

Request you to Please Add : 1) mtf 2) arrows 3) Display Candles 4) Shadow Colour / Width to Indi : SuperTrend cci - no atr multiplier
(FYI : These options available in super trend averages & supertrend nrp new format earlier)

Please See " Attachment Snapshot Image " for options found in other indi *

Thank You.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

Dear mrtools - last request this year. I was hoping for this indicator for scalping, but it "writes-shows" only from history. This can be fixed. If it confirms the stochastic signal of the RSI indicator - then we make a deal.
The following screenshots - 1 signal is not, 2 - after switching TF draws an arrow.
Thanks.
Happy New Year 2021 "Silver Bull".

Update
. Found this - can "draw"
viewtopic.php?p=1295384805#p1295384805

my 1st post on the first day of 2021 (actually the second, but somehow deleted), hopefully everyone is in good health, don't forget to take care of your body condition, and hopefully this covid will end quickly

dear mrtools,
can you add arrows and alerts for this indicator.

- arrows and alerts appears every time a CANDLE (not wpr signal line) crosses the CENTER LINE of the dynamic zone and when it EXITS the dynamic zone

THX
ps: sorry for using capital letters

Vere wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:59 am my 1st post on the first day of 2021 (actually the second, but somehow deleted), hopefully everyone is in good health, don't forget to take care of your body condition, and hopefully this covid will end quickly

dear mrtools,
can you add arrows and alerts for this indicator.

- arrows and alerts appears every time a CANDLE (not wpr signal line) crosses the CENTER LINE of the dynamic zone and when it EXITS the dynamic zone

THX
ps: sorry for using capital letters
Posted here Dynamic Zone WPR
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Vere, Jimmy

lain7123 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:08 pm Can someone help me add colors and size to the signals in this waves indicator? I can´t see them with black background. Wave ok keep fix.png
No mate, it's a decompiled/hacked file. You'll need to post the original source code.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance