NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

shack wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:39 pm
mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:17 am

Wasn't able to do that, sorry!
could you make this one nrp and/or make it to where it doesn't leave the old text behid when I change time frames or when price pushes moves, per screen shot
There is no way known to make a zig zag indicator not repaint except the one's that claim no repaint they lag so badly that to me not useful in real trading.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:31 pm
shack wrote:

could you make this one nrp and/or make it to where it doesn't leave the old text behid when I change time frames or when price pushes moves, per screen shot
There is no way known to make a zig zag indicator not repaint except the one's that claim no repaint they lag so badly that to me not useful in real trading.
okay thats fine what about the left over text? per attached image.

shack wrote:
mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:17 am

Wasn't able to do that, sorry!
Think this one should be better.
H - L.mq4
(17.03 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

I have a simple request, if possible. I would like the standard MA (with SMA, EMA, SMMA, LMA as options) added with alerts once the MA or index cross each other.

As always, thank you in advance for you phenomenal skills, consideration and time!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I added the MA in the pic to give a visual of what I need...thx

Also, to install correctly: Copy the “DLabs_CurrencyIndex.mqh” into your MQL4\Include folder; then copy the “DLabs_CurrencyIndex.mq4” into your MQL4\Indicators folder.
Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 9.23.08 PM.png
DLabs_CurrencyIndex.mq4
(2.97 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
DLabs_CurrencyIndex.mqh
(1.36 KiB) Downloaded 30 times

naluvs01 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:34 pm

I have a simple request, if possible. I would like the standard MA (with SMA, EMA, SMMA, LMA as options) added with alerts once the MA or index cross each other.

As always, thank you in advance for you phenomenal skills, consideration and time!!!!!!!!!

Also, to install correctly: Copy the “DLabs_CurrencyIndex.mqh” into your MQL4\Include folder; then copy the “DLabs_CurrencyIndex.mq4” into your MQL4\Indicators folder.

naluvs01 wrote:

Looks to me that that indicator possibly repaints.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 am
naluvs01 wrote:

Looks to me that that indicator possibly repaints.
Really...I ran it through a simulator by SoftFX and once the candle closed, the waveform never changed. But you're the expert and I thank you looking into it. However, here is another version I found that does the same thing, but when I add the MA to it, it flattens. I don't know if the code has errors or something. However, it you can check it out and apply the MA with alerts, I'd be eternally grateful!!!!

P.S. Or is it possible not to make it non-repaint...
Currency Index - Separate Window.mq4
(23.73 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 12.52.26 PM.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 1 Replies
    2. Signals

3 Replies 2916 Views

by Hollyholly141, Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am in Trader's Lounge

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”