NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

lain7123 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:20 am
roosikas wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:50 pm
Hi! Please if you could add alert to this indicator, well appreciated!
Hello there, did you buy this indicator? how long have you been using it? is it any good?
No I don't. Like I said I found this indicator on this forum. It's made by Mladen himself

mrtools wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:17 pm
PREETHI wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:59 pm

hi,mrtools .thank you for quick response. According to mladen this high-low trend indicator is different from other zig-zag indicators, because this indicator not fully recalculating/repainting. once legs appears it will not changed position ,but extention of legs allowed. If possible kindly add alert to this partial recalculating indicator.Thank you in advance
Done.
Hello, Could you add HH HL text to this indicator?

mrtools wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:36 am
LFN wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:52 am
Hi, would it be possible to add alerts to this nice indicator? :)

alerts.PNG
Added alerts.
Bro mrtools, please add ID to this indicator so that you can put several variants with different TFs on one chart at the same time. Thank you very much
Google translation - rusty.
On one of the forums where I posted this indicator, traders are optimizing it

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:06 am
tannos wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:36 am
Hi MrTools, Mladen

I am trying to make an EA based on half-trend nrp (mladen version found on this forum download/file.php?id=3319975).
I use iCustom to get arrow buffers value but it doesnt match with same indi on my chart..
Example for sell arrow: iCustom( m_symbol, m_tf, "half-trend nrp.ex4",PERIOD_CURRENT,HalfTrend_period, false, false, false,false, false, false, false, false,6,1)
Can you tell me which buffer I should use please?
That would have to be Mladen, not exactly sure what buffer.
Use buffer number 7

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:44 pm
mrtools wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:36 am

Added alerts.
Bro mrtools, please add ID to this indicator so that you can put several variants with different TFs on one chart at the same time. Thank you very much
Can you post the link for the indicator or post the indicator, can't find that post?

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:39 am
RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:44 pm

Can you post the link for the indicator or post the indicator, can't find that post?
viewtopic.php?p=1295386485#p1295386485
BH - ergodic (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4
(10.45 KiB) Downloaded 140 times