Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:57 pm Published an indicator on code base and also sharing it here.

Description :

Clarity index is a purely volume based indicator which is constructed on basis of volume, range and positive/negative candle count. It reflects the strength of trend with respect to volume.

Usage :

You can use the zero line cross for trend confirmation.
Love your work mate, thanks for taking time to share it on here. Featured this indicator on our Social Media & Daily Downloads page today and also recommend people check out your other codes, too! :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

SEC7 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:53 am Hi,

This is a great site to find indicators, the coding work here is unreal.

I came across this indicator but it seems to repaint or its signals appear blurry, maybe there is an error in the coding.

Mod - Removed link

Can you help devise a version to make it
*not repaint
*make it MTF

download/file.php?mode=view&id=3382455

Thanks
SEC7
Repainting should be fixed and added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, alexm, SEC7

hello my peeps. would it be possible to combine currency strength with volume? maybe get the overall volume of each currency and then calculate the difference of the volume in each currency pair (like as in a currency basket) and show this as a typical volume histo? maybe add some color for the volatility of the histo bars for big moves and profit taking?

alif wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:32 pm dear Mr.Tools...I have a problem with this indi, any solution?
regards
Works beautifully for me and I'm using the actual file you posted :eh:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
alif
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance