Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stond wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:56 am Hi,
in zip. is Xmas Edition. What is this?
What to do with it?

stond
open it in notepad++, u see this is rules this is what is in: The Xmas Edition 20201225 - Welcome, your wait is over.

Copy the indicators over plus the template file.

Make sure you install ALL the fonts that are in the fonts folder.

Once you have done that, restart MT4 and select the Xmas 2020 Edition template.

You may have to switch the TFs back and forth for all to display correctly (i.e. 15m to 1hr then back to 15m).

If your text and Panel looks all squished up then you need to change the font resolution of your monitor (from default 150%) to 100%

Everything should look OK now.

The Xmas Edition in a nutshell
Basically, we trade the turning points Square to Square, this could be the 4hr, 1hr or 5m chart. Once a Square appears we tend to wait for a 2nd Dot to appear. We use the 2nd Dot to confirm that the current Square is set and less chance of it repainting. Now we can start to trade in the direction of the next Square using the 2nd Dot as our starting point and trading when price crosses our Trend line.

What I like to do is show two charts say 60m and 15m, I look to trade the 15m chart in the direction of the higher 60m chart and I use the 15m 2nd Dot to help get me in on early trades in the direction of the 60m chart.

That's it in a nutshell! There is nothing else to tell - sorry to disappoint.
Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS) as simple is way better.

If you can show two charts on your Trading monitor - (15m and 60m). This way you can see the whole picture and it's much easier to see direction this way.

You can easily make 100 pips per day trading the S&P500 or Dow Jones Index.
It may be one trade after the cross of the Trend line or it may be 2 or 3 smaller trades that add up to 100 Pips. Either way, making your daily target is acheivable.

I would watch for movement coming off the London market and again off the US market

I hope you enjoy this Xmas Edition, it is your road map to trading the markets using KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) methodology.

All the best everyone, may you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (when it comes).
And I hope you all make a boat load of Pip$ the size of a Super Tanker.
XARD777
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post (total 6):
Dego, stond, oskar656, woodp241, Jimmy, bks1bijay

Basically, we trade the turning points Square to Square, this could be the 4hr, 1hr or 5m chart. Once a Square appears we tend to wait for a 2nd Dot to appear. We use the 2nd Dot to confirm that the current Square is set and less chance of it repainting. Now we can start to trade in the direction of the next Square using the 2nd Dot as our starting point and trading when price crosses our Trend line.

What I like to do is show two charts say 60m and 15m, I look to trade the 15m chart in the direction of the higher 60m chart and I use the 15m 2nd Dot to help get me in on early trades in the direction of the 60m chart.

That's it in a nutshell! There is nothing else to tell - sorry to disappoint.
Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS) as simple is way better.
Square to Square = What do you mean by this?? Is this the switch of CCI ? Or the switch of the two moving average lines? or when blue candle switches to pink?? or all three??

Wait for a 2nd Dot to appear = What is 2nd "Dot"? Do you mean the second bar or second candle?? or the 2nd pivot dots? (which sounds very strange)

PurifiedCrystal wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:25 pm

Square to Square = What do you mean by this?? Is this the switch of CCI ? Or the switch of the two moving average lines? or when blue candle switches to pink??

Wait for a 2nd Dot to appear = What is 2nd "Dot"? Do you mean the second bar or second candle?? or the pivot dots?
That's not difficult. Squares and dots are simply highs and lows. In order to confirm direction, the price retracement after a new high or low (or square if you want) needs to make a higher low in an up move (green dot or second dot) or a lower high in a down move (red dot).
Once this retracement is confirmed i.e. the price continues to move up or down, you can trade from there. Never trade dots when they appear.
Actually the charts speak for themselves anyway.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
StuartWong

PurifiedCrystal wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:25 pm

Square to Square = What do you mean by this?? Is this the switch of CCI ? Or the switch of the two moving average lines? or when blue candle switches to pink?? or all three??

Wait for a 2nd Dot to appear = What is 2nd "Dot"? Do you mean the second bar or second candle?? or the 2nd pivot dots? (which sounds very strange)
You can see this picture
Attachments
These users thanked the author tuanvuong for the post (total 2):
gamerredd, StuartWong

RomyBromy wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Hello,
thank you for the explanation. And when you are closing your trade? When the next square appears or are you watching for fib extension level or the murrey math lines?

Thank you
Like Xard777 said, no need fix rules.
You can TP at 100 pips, or RR=1:2, 1:3...., or 61.8% ADR, or at Murrey Math lines, or end of trading day, or somewhere you feel price was exhausted...
Its up to you