LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

promixer wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:57 pm Hi,

I am new to this system and would like to ask if there is any PDF about using it? Because there is plenty of information shown on the template and would be good to know which must agree when you take a trade.

I found on which pairs to use it, that recommended TF is 1H.

Much appreciated for the answer where I can find some more detailed info about it.
Good idea. I can make a PDF, just need to get XARD to review it first before uploading it. Will try to do it later.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard there is a problem with the VQ indicator. I am using a symbolchanger and when I change to some other pair the VQ line stays red always?

EDIT: Funny thing is it changes color red/blue on indexes and exotic pairs but not on 28 forex pairs?

Tested on two different brokers with different mt4 terminals.

EDIT 2: Found the problem, I have to double click on the symbol then it changes color... Can you still fix this somehow? Im sure I am not the only one using a symbol changer.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Dego for the post:
XolaniXln

Dego wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:52 am Does anyone know why are there differences in coloring in Xards VQ indicator and the "original"? I have set the same settings in both.

And yes the VQ does not repaint.
at my point of view xard VQ change color on cross MA2, mrtools VQ change color on slope :-)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Dego
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Dego wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:52 am Does anyone know why are there differences in coloring in Xards VQ indicator and the "original"? I have set the same settings in both.

And yes the VQ does not repaint.
Hi.
You may try this indicator and set file. It is similar
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
oskar656, Dego, StuartWong

Hi guys,
One of the methods to give the '2nd-dot approach' a broader analytic framework, the reasons why 2nd-dots work, and possibilities to determine more precisely, which ones are more suitable can be Elliott wave theory.
I thought of you Xard, because of your approach and the fact that the main Institute in the world dealing with this theory gives a free week of his paid subscriptions (namely in addition of those that are focusing on Asia) from 29 Dec 2020 :)