NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

DownloadRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Greetings all. I have looked around for a similar request/indicator but couldn't locate one.

Could someone add some smoothing options to the BB% line and, if not difficult, make it MTF? I tried, with my limited ability, but failed.

Thanks,

EJ
Bollinger B%.mq4
(3.32 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

BostonEJ wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:29 am
Greetings all. I have looked around for a similar request/indicator but couldn't locate one.

Could someone add some smoothing options to the BB% line and, if not difficult, make it MTF? I tried, with my limited ability, but failed.

Thanks,

EJ
This version here, has T3 smoothing BB Percent

Darks wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:36 am
I remembered seeing an indicator named something like "inverse bands" on a forum. I couldn't find the indicator again as I searched but liked the idea the name was suggesting. So decided to build an indicator on that idea. The usage could be to identify trend and range or breakouts but should be used as a part of strategy not stand alone, I recommend.

PS: For the Candlestick Overlay, please see: Inverse Bollinger Bands Candlestick Overlay for MT4.
Hello Dark.

Could you create a version ofthis indicator with the option to limit the number of candles that the indicator uses?
Because when I apply the indicator or start metatrader it takes to long to for metatrader "unfreeze" but after the indicator is applied, metatrader runs smoothly.

Thank you in advance.

Demos4x wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:36 am
Darks wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:36 am
I remembered seeing an indicator named something like "inverse bands" on a forum. I couldn't find the indicator again as I searched but liked the idea the name was suggesting. So decided to build an indicator on that idea. The usage could be to identify trend and range or breakouts but should be used as a part of strategy not stand alone, I recommend.

PS: For the Candlestick Overlay, please see: Inverse Bollinger Bands Candlestick Overlay for MT4.
Hello Dark.

Could you create a version ofthis indicator with the option to limit the number of candles that the indicator uses?
Because when I apply the indicator or start metatrader it takes to long to for metatrader "unfreeze" but after the indicator is applied, metatrader runs smoothly.

Thank you in advance.
Try this and also you could set max bars in history to 5000 to speed up the terminal.
Untitled.png
Inverse bollinger bands 1.1.ex4
(12.36 KiB) Downloaded 286 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

20 Replies 11332 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

20 Replies
    2. ATR indicators for MT4

4 Replies 3276 Views

by Banzai, Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 pm in MT4 Indicators

4 Replies