Road To Algo God

This is my current system , on the daily time frame. I use NNFX method of trading. Still needs a LOT of work.. The indicators are below and the EA , my goal is to have 30% roi per year on 28 pairs with a minimum profit factor of 1.3 on backtesting results with 28 pairs. Let the journey begin.
These users thanked the author ERP The Trader for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, stereotomy, QSD, ChuChu Rocket, Zyzel, Skyold, daniel_u93, jonnyfx4711, ParallelNative
Build. Test. Trade

Moving AveragesRe: Road To Algo God

ERP The Trader wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:56 am This is my current system , on the daily time frame. I use NNFX method of trading. Still needs a LOT of work.. The indicators are below and the EA , my goal is to have 30% roi per year on 28 pairs with a minimum profit factor of 1.3 on backtesting results with 28 pairs. Let the journey begin.
Thanks for the sharing ERP! Keep up the momentum.

I believe with your drive, you'll be able to achieve your goals :D

Keep us updated and I believe members of the forum will be able to contribute too.

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays! Stay blessed!

-Zyzel
These users thanked the author Zyzel for the post:
ERP The Trader

Re: Road To Algo God

Zyzel wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:57 pm

Thanks for the sharing ERP! Keep up the momentum.

I believe with your drive, you'll be able to achieve your goals :D

Keep us updated and I believe members of the forum will be able to contribute too.

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays! Stay blessed!

-Zyzel
You Bet ! Thank you for that encouraging message. Will do my best to keep improving and growing with you all
and Merry Christmas to you as well !
Build. Test. Trade

ERP The Trader wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:56 am This is my current system , on the daily time frame. I use NNFX method of trading. Still needs a LOT of work.. The indicators are below and the EA , my goal is to have 30% roi per year on 28 pairs with a minimum profit factor of 1.3 on backtesting results with 28 pairs. Let the journey begin.
HEY BRO,

HOW DO U USE TREND INTENSITY INDICAOTOR> IS THIS YOUR C1 OR C2??

So much I learned these past couple months and im just grateful for the opportunity of the internet to have the access and the ability trade online. Also the ability to share and communicate with like minded traders its just amazing... but enough gratitude

This is my 3rd Algo , I traditionally trade the NNFX way and will continue to but im going to add in more backtesting methods(layers) such as WFA and start backtesting 7 years instead of 3. the algo im posting is just the last one i was working on , I will send it to forward and see how it holds up... everything is in the zip

The next Algo Ill post will be 7 years and also with WFA results. The road is steep but we keep going
These users thanked the author ERP The Trader for the post (total 3):
hassanov2007, mhipolito, ruben7yk
Build. Test. Trade