Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomyBromy wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:41 pm Good Morning,
i am new in this forum and i am just trying out the XARD system. Looks cool, but is there any explanation for the tool?

There are a lot of indicators in it and i think the creater had good reasons to implement them.

I was searching for some kind of document like a handbook. Or maybe there is another thread where more things are explained.

Thank you in advance
Newest Version is released on Xmas day, Your best bet is to spend the time reading through the posts to get a better understanding. I know its a lot of posts but there's a lot of gold in the advice and experiences of others in all that reading.
These users thanked the author woodp241 for the post:
StuartWong

woodp241 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:51 pm

Newest Version is released on Xmas day, Your best bet is to spend the time reading through the posts to get a better understanding. I know its a lot of posts but there's a lot of gold in the advice and experiences of others in all that reading.
Okay. Than i will wait until christmas. A little further question. The latest beta from november is slowing down my system a lot. Is that normal?

woodp241 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Try removing the dash indicator, that slows my cheap ass system too if i have too many symbols. merry Xmas
Just to add to woodp241 comment; if your system is a bit slow, you may find it helpful not to open trades in the same MT4 terminal where you have the indicators because the terminal may freeze up during sharp market movements and you can be in a lot of trouble. Some people tend to run this in a Linux environment for better performance.

But what I've found effective is to install several instances of MT4 terminal in my PC. I load all the indicators in one terminal. I don't open any trades there. I use it purely for analysis. Then I carry out all my trades in a separate clean MT4 terminal which does not have any indicators except the default MT4 ones. It is superfast this way....
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
woodp241

xard777 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:15 am It is always good to get a little treat on Xmas day...
Xard777
Thank you Xard for the inspiration, so accustomed for several months to the CCI zone background, with an oscillator under the window. We are approaching perfection .... we only follow the direction indicated by the color Blue / Red after a major turning point (Square semaphor); CCI background Blue / red on 2 TF to be in the right timing. Perfect example this morning on the DAX without a headache! Have a good day
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mechkad for the post (total 11):
Narkarn, Mustafa, woodp241, Wole, Sincere007, Thangarasu, xard777, kowal81, thomdel, Erebøs_X, StuartWong

Hello guys,
i tried out XARD yesterday and i think i begin to understand how you trade there.

Is it correct that you built up a trade from lower to higher timeframe?

For example you look in the 1h timeframe or any s/r zones and waits for a dominant sell signal like a arrow in the 1 minute chart. Than you go in when the arrow dont change his position and built up a trend in the right way. And this have to be analyzed when its growing in the higher timeframes. is that correct?

A question from my side is. What is the meaning of the framed figures near to the dot. Yesterday i tried to use them as an entry because the price dont pass them again until there is an dot of the same level. For example: when i was sell from an red dot with white frame, than worked good to waint until there is a green dot with white frame.

thanks

Mechkad wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:41 pm
Thank you Xard for the inspiration, so accustomed for several months to the CCI zone background, with an oscillator under the window. We are approaching perfection .... we only follow the direction indicated by the color Blue / Red after a major turning point (Square semaphor); CCI background Blue / red on 2 TF to be in the right timing. Perfect example this morning on the DAX without a headache! Have a good day
What is the name of the indicator wich paints your background red and blue?

xard777 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:06 am Here is a Beta update that should reduce lag.
Xard777

When using this setup please remember...

If you are going to take a BUY, make sure Price is Above the Trend line.

If you are going to take a SELL, make sure Price is Below the Trend line.

It is amazing how we mess that up.

NB Prior to entering any trade always check that you are on the correct side of the 1hr Trend line.
Dear Sir
I would be ungrateful if I failed to express my profound gratitude for this great system which is not only free of charge but also simplified FX for Newbies and FX Profitable iff follows the rules ,
The Great system is all in one system featuring Harmonic support and resistance Pivot / Fibonacci confluences/clusters , and many more since I stated practicing on demo there has ben a lots of improvement is my result
Once again Thank you so much and God Bless your Understanding
These users thanked the author aadedare for the post (total 5):
woodp241, Narkarn, Yuri_I, Erebøs_X, faithdefndr