Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:40 am
Added the averages and prices, and optimized the code somewhat.
I may be wrong but I think the alert cannot be turned off - it's always on regardless of true or false.
Another improvement could be:
when the histo bars get shorter (i. e. slope direction changes from current trend direction) bars could get thinner (or lighter in colour) and indicate a) pullback, b) possible TR.

josi wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:11 pm
I may be wrong but I think the alert cannot be turned off - it's always on regardless of true or false.
Another improvement could be:
when the histo bars get shorter (i. e. slope direction changes from current trend direction) bars could get thinner (or lighter in colour) and indicate a) pullback, b) possible TR.
You're right forgot to put the alerts on function, should be fixed now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
josi, Mundu19, Jimmy, charli, talaate, Patrick K

Published an indicator on code base and also sharing it here.

Description :

Clarity index is a purely volume based indicator which is constructed on basis of volume, range and positive/negative candle count. It reflects the strength of trend with respect to volume.

Usage :

You can use the zero line cross for trend confirmation.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 14):
josi, dmnik, Thangarasu, Skyold, Zyzel, mosiskv, mario_lima, Jimmy, Jozo, alexm, XystopFX, Jedidiah, sylvester21, Chickenspicy