Re: v2v dynamic system

re-attached...
↓ Compiled with Generic instruments/pairs from at least 90% of Brokers and Global Prime  

↓ Compiled with instruments/pairs from Oanda, FXCM, and FTMO  

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES:  

1 ) Fixed minor issue with VP-R-tools:
─ data source handling when switching from higher TF to lower TF (e.g. current TF > D1 ...then jump to chart TF <= H1)
2 ) Fixed process behavior at M1 TF

↓ Compiled with Generic instruments/pairs from at least 90% of Brokers and Global Prime  
↓ Compiled with instruments/pairs from Oanda, FXCM, and FTMO  

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

The VWAP bands on this system...

This one is built with an ATR or Average Range /or ADR wherein the Shifted VWAP bands (from the midpoint - main VWAP) are calculated based on statistical z-scores. The main VWAP (the middle line) starting point of calculation is based on Dr. Paul Levine's (R.I.P.) lectures about his system called MIDAS. However, the so-called Top-Bottom Finder I did not fuse it, but instead, I'm using the z-score for the probability of predicting a trend end via ATR or AR-based calculation. The vertical line guides on this system (from & to) are used for plotting from price inflection points or session range (4-hour, daily, weekly, and monthly or 8-hour or 24-hour market range). The setup included an M-VWAP (MA-based VWAP ─ switch instantly with Classic VWAP). The MA is a Hull MA non-lag fused using a Fulks Matulich calculation way of a T3 based MA. As a result, I called it a T3-HMA.

Most of these MAs inside the system are Linear-Volume-Weighted with Jurik-based MA smooth filters (but some of them only as the rest are using an adaptive calculation with Price) before the adding DSMA filter (deviation-scaled MA calculation by John F. Ehlers). Then, the other tools are integrated with the system. Such as, Regression Analysis that can switch instantly with the Classic - a normal Price Close, and a Heiken Ashi based APB Close Price calculation). And most of the MA period is dynamically calculated/assigned based on the Dominant Cycle Period algorithm by John F. Ehlers.

UPDATES:

Regression analysis
VP-R tools
v2v Power (now fully DCP based ─ removed "<<<" clickable text at M1 TF)
TDZ & v2v MomenTicks
Neural Network
HA-APB
DCP tool
v2v top correlations ─ default parameter
New templates

GP based... will upload the other releases later.
re-attached...

UPDATES:

1 ) A unique strength indicator called a v2v Power is fueled by Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) to generate the number of bars (or Period) and calculate the number of power hours to use for gauging the strength of an instrument or symbol.

And just like the regression analysis tool, I integrated the vertical line guides (via VP-R tool) that are used for anchoring a starting point or to limit/increase the number of bars to calculate. Such as... start position from session opening, price bar inflection points, and beginning of a trend. Thus, it can be used for plotting manually as a user-defined starting point.

2 ) New templates

↓ Generic instruments/pairs from at least 90% of Brokers EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,XAUUSD,XAGUSD,EURGBP,EURAUD,GBPAUD,
USDJPY,GBPJPY,EURJPY,AUDJPY,NZDJPY,CADJPY,CHFJPY,EURCAD,GBPCAD,CADCHF,
AUDCHF,NZDCHF,USDCHF,USDNOK,USDSEK,EURSEK,EURNOK,XAUUSD,GBPNZD,
AUDNZD,EURNZD,AUDCAD,NZDCAD,USDCAD,XAGUSD,USDMXN,USDCNH

↓ Using instruments/pairs from Global Prime EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,XAUUSD,XAUEUR,XAGUSD,EURAUD,GBPAUD,
GBPNZD,AUDNZD,EURNZD,USDJPY,GBPJPY,EURJPY,AUDJPY,NZDJPY,CADJPY,CHFJPY,
EURCAD,GBPCAD,AUDCAD,NZDCAD,USDCAD,CADCHF,AUDCHF,NZDCHF,USDCHF,
USDSGD,EURSGD,AUDSGD,USDSEK,USDNOK,EURNOK,GBPNOK,EURGBP,US500,
XTIUSD,UKOIL,XNGUSD,USDMXN,USDCNH,JPN225,AUS200,UK100,GER30
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
zangar