Re: US Election Live Stream

Pava wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:41 pm "UPDATE: Sources tell me that the victims--Treasury, Commerce, FireEye--were breached through an IT Management System called Solar Winds"...and who created "Solar Wind"?...

and so...Solar Wind did exactly what it was design to do...
HAHAHAHA............... NO WAY
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Pava
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Pava wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:41 pm "UPDATE: Sources tell me that the victims--Treasury, Commerce, FireEye--were breached through an IT Management System called Solar Winds"...and who created "Solar Wind"?...

and so...Solar Wind did exactly what it was design to do...

BREAKING: FBI, Texas Rangers and US Marshals Raid Solarwinds HQ in Austin — More News Coming on CEO and Executive Vice President

[url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-fbi-texas-rangers-us-marshals-raid-solarwinds-hq-austin/]SolarWinds[/url]
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Pava, moey_dw

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:41 pm

BREAKING: FBI, Texas Rangers and US Marshals Raid Solarwinds HQ in Austin — More News Coming on CEO and Executive Vice President

[url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-fbi-texas-rangers-us-marshals-raid-solarwinds-hq-austin/]SolarWinds[/url]
I used to create slogans for various companies..."Solar Winds - Let the Magic of recalculating votes Happen!"...something like that :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
moey_dw

Pava wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:59 pm and so...Mladen, naming (out of Blue Sky (pun intended)) repainting indicator -"Solar Wind", became a Prophet in some sense...
Hahaha imagine that. And he looks like a prophet too, especially with the beard.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Pava
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance