Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Dondbaze wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:51 am

Hello, the image you posted November 12 2020 on "daily download", it looks nothing like whats here. When I downloaded this, there was no divergence... Please could you direct me to the indicator you have on that image? Thanks a lot.
If you go to 'inputs', scroll to 'main chart divergence visible true/false', 'classic divergence visible true/false' or 'hidden divergence true/false' to select which type of divergence you want visible.
These users thanked the author Coops for the post:
Dondbaze

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:33 am

Sorry not understanding.
sorry for the confusing explanation, i try to explain how i use your indi, but it make more confusing.

I just have a request for you to add arrow and alert when candle break out from zone and when candle cross midle line

THX
vere
These users thanked the author Vere for the post:
Jedidiah

Vere wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:47 am

sorry for the confusing explanation, i try to explain how i use your indi, but it make more confusing.

I just have a request for you to add arrow and alert when candle break out from zone and when candle cross midle line

THX
vere
Try!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
rudiarius, camisa, Vere, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

wtrader13 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:52 am Dear mrtools:

Can you please add ON/OFF Button to this great indicator.

Thank you
ON/OFF button added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Jimmy, rudiarius, kvak, wtrader13, QSD, Vere, josi, alexm, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

Vere wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:48 pm mrtools can you add arrows and alerts for this indicator.

- arrows and alerts appears every time a CANDLE (not signal line) crosses the CENTER LINE of the dynamic zone and when it EXITS the dynamic zone

ps: sorry for using capital letters
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
QSD, Vere, Jimmy, camisa, alexm, RodrigoRT7, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah