Re: US Election Live Stream

"UPDATE: Sources tell me that the victims--Treasury, Commerce, FireEye--were breached through an IT Management System called Solar Winds"...and who created "Solar Wind"?...

and so...Solar Wind did exactly what it was design to do...
EpKcc9yUwAM3R6B.jpeg
EpLGbsxWMAEw2my.png

Pava wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:41 pm
"UPDATE: Sources tell me that the victims--Treasury, Commerce, FireEye--were breached through an IT Management System called Solar Winds"...and who created "Solar Wind"?...

HAHAHAHA............... NO WAY
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Pava wrote:

BREAKING: FBI, Texas Rangers and US Marshals Raid Solarwinds HQ in Austin — More News Coming on CEO and Executive Vice President

SolarWinds
solarwinds-austin-600x334.jpg
sw2.jpg

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:41 pm
Pava wrote:

BREAKING: FBI, Texas Rangers and US Marshals Raid Solarwinds HQ in Austin — More News Coming on CEO and Executive Vice President

SolarWinds
I used to create slogans for various companies..."Solar Winds - Let the Magic of recalculating votes Happen!"...something like that :)
EpPul44VgAEliMC.jpeg

Pava wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:59 pm
and so...Mladen, naming (out of Blue Sky (pun intended)) repainting indicator -"Solar Wind", became a Prophet in some sense...
Hahaha imagine that. And he looks like a prophet too, especially with the beard.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

1. Similar Topics

1. Forex-Station Live System Stream - Deez

80 Replies 11617 Views

by Deez, Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:17 pm in Trading Systems

80 Replies
    2. Re: Live TV: Found this on the net

21 Replies 3878 Views

by thiru, Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:59 pm in Trader's Lounge

21 Replies

Return to “Forex Fundamentals & News”