Re: Step Indicators for MT4

LorenzoNexus wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:02 am Hi mrtools,
I would like to ask you if you could provide me the mq4 file of the indicator I've attached below.
Its really important for me. I've checked almost everywhere but I couldn't find it.
Thanks for the time and work you are putting into the FS community; I really appreciate it.
Rule viewtopic.php?t=8472780
Attachments
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Jimmy

LorenzoNexus wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:13 am

Ops, sorry pacois. I didn't mean to break the rules.
What can I do to make up for it?

Hi, yes unfortunately if the .mq4 file does not exist on forex station to the public, it is by the will of the creator, tell me what you want to get, see if I can help you. Thanks.
Ciao,si purtroppo se non esiste il file .mq4 su Forex Station al pubblico ,è per volontà del creatore di non renderlo disponibile,dimmi cosa vuoi ottenere ,vedo se posso aiutarti.Grazie.

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:51 am This is an updated step pdfma indicator code has been optimized and limit bars added.
Hi MrTools,

Thanks for this! I just tried it out and liked how it worked. The only problem is that when I tested it I got different results:
EDIT: The dates that I'm looking at are Oct 22-Oct26 on the 4 hr chart with the step pdfma set to a period of 11.

Any ideas why? Is this indicator repainting?

Thanks!

Mark

mwaschkowski wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:59 am

Hi MrTools,

Thanks for this! I just tried it out and liked how it worked. The only problem is that when I tested it I got different results:

stepPdf.png

EDIT: The dates that I'm looking at are Oct 22-Oct26 on the 4 hr chart with the step pdfma set to a period of 11.

Any ideas why? Is this indicator repainting?

Thanks!

Mark
Looking in the code far as I can tell it shouldn't repaint, but will test it some more and get back with you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mwaschkowski