Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:03 am

Doesn't look like it repaints, except the divergence.
Many thanks, please advise if all TDI RSX here on FS are non repaints, viz your development. Also why is this one soooo different from others when a latest TDi RSX with exact same settings is placed on chart, this one seems much faster? If i could have one of your latest Tdi RSX display the values on this the please advise OR am i doing something wrong here?
Many thanks once again

DVanAssen wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:59 am
Many thanks, please advise if all TDI RSX here on FS are non repaints, viz your development. Also why is this one soooo different from others when a latest TDi RSX with exact same settings is placed on chart, this one seems much faster? If i could have one of your latest Tdi RSX display the values on this the please advise OR am i doing something wrong here?
Many thanks once again
The one you referred me to is using jurik smoothing for the rsi price and signal lines, the others are using regular moving averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
DVanAssen

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:05 am

The one you referred me to is using jurik smoothing for the rsi price and signal lines, the others are using regular moving averages.
Thank you for explaining that. Is there no later one of yours using jurik smoothing for the rsi price and signal lines OR is this one acceptable for use (besides divergence) in your professional coding standards. Many thanks

Hi all.

Sorry for posting an external link.

The pine code for Van Tharp's SQN. Can anyone please recode into mql/MT4?

study(title="SQN-ChrisD-Fallible", shorttitle="SQN-ChrisD-Fallible", overlay = false)
Period = input(100, minval=5, title="Period")
close_difference = close/close[1]-1
Stdev = stdev(close_difference,Period)
_sma= sma(close_difference,Period)
SQN=((_sma*sqrt(Period))/Stdev)
c=(SQN < .2 and SQN > -.2)?#FFD700: (SQN>0.6 and SQN<1.7)?#808000: (SQN>-0.6 and SQN<0.2) ?#FF0000: (SQN>=1.7)?#0000FF:(SQN<-0.6)?#800000: (SQN>.2 and SQN<0.6)? #FFD700FF:gray
plot(SQN, title="SQN", color=c, transp=10,histbase=0,style=area,linewidth=4)

Thank you.

Hi Mrtool's, i'm not sure if this can be done but could you code the coloring of candles when its above the 0 buffer like in pic, it doesn't have to be green/red just one color to say it's above 0 line(and other 3 lines).

It' might be difficult as there is 3 other lines - and when it switches to down the 0 line is now at the bottom below the other 3 lines. So now the color must only change when it's below the 0 line(and other 3 lines).

If it can be done could you add buffers to the candle color as I want to pull it into my dashboard.

Thanks for all your help.