Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

gostego wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:30 am But today in the SP500 market I have not seen any second point on the 1H chart but only in 30m. a good sell entry but I got out too early, as usual..It is going down yet
As XARD one said: "take some meat off the bone before the blowout comes to a halt".
You made some money today, most people on this market lost it - think about it from this perspective.

Look at M15 and M5 too to see a complete picture (especially on the time of US market open).
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
gostego

kowal81 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:49 am

As XARD one said: "take some meat off the bone before the blowout comes to a halt".
You made some money today, most people on this market lost it - think about it from this perspective.

Look at M15 and M5 too to see a complete picture (especially on the time of US market open).
I look always H1 M15 M5, the entry is often good...the exit less....
It's only a psychological problem...I run away whit the loot before converting profit in loss...if is a trend follower system i must follow it, so from today I'll tie my hands.. :)
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
kowal81
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

kowal81 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:49 am

A good trader said in a time THE BEST MOMMENT TO CLOSE A TRADE IS WHEN YOU ARE WINNING.
More time we ar in a trade more posibilities to lose.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 3):
kowal81, stond, xard777

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:17 am

A good trader said in a time THE BEST MOMMENT TO CLOSE A TRADE IS WHEN YOU ARE WINNING.
More time we ar in a trade more posibilities to lose.
it is heartening..
In Italy we say something like: "sell - earn - and then repent"
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
xard777
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

xard777 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:06 am Here is a Beta update that should reduce lag.
Xard777

When using this setup please remember...

If you are going to take a BUY, make sure Price is Above the Trend line.

If you are going to take a SELL, make sure Price is Below the Trend line.

It is amazing how we mess that up.

NB Prior to entering any trade always check that you are on the correct side of the 1hr Trend line.
Hi

Which trend line are you talking about
XARD: The Blue/Orange one

15m chart is working out great on turning points.
I have set only one Alarm - the turning point of the VQ in the sub-window and included notify to mobile

Will post on the 25th (not any time before)
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

IndicatorRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

woodp241 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:14 am For you impatient types, here is a similar VQ indicator to add to your system until the big day ;)

Enjoy.
Volatility Quality is a game-changer, and with Xard's tweaks and settings, the upcoming release of this will be one hell of a potent trading system :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎