Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:28 pm Looking through the old archives of files again, here's an old school Smoothed Ichimoku from 2011 by Mrtools which was revolutionary for it's time and is still a mighty good indicator today. Even though we have lots of different Ichimoku indicators here, this one is definitely a must-have for Ichimoku traders.

Thanks Mrtools!
when i add this indicator to my chart the cloud is filled by lines while in your screenshot its filled by colors! am i missing something?

paymanz wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:02 am when i add this indicator to my chart the cloud is filled by lines while in your screenshot its filled by colors! am i missing something?
Adjust the display of the indicator in it's color settings tab. Line width in particular. Thicker line width will fill the cloud :)

Let us know if you have any issues.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
paymanz
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Good Day Mr Tools,

Do you by any chance have a good Tenkan Sen x Kijun Sen Indicator with Alert when Tenkan crosses Kijun Line, in your Tool Box?
Some years back (2004) Metaquotes had a 0 - Fill - Tenkan x Kijun, ex4 (without alert). However I cannot find a mq4 version.

I would appreciate it if you would make an updated version available to me.

Many thanks

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:15 am This is a value chart using the kumo cloud for signals.
:clap: :clap: :clap: love dis value chart it is like new edition of BROOKY ichmoku rsi..............can pls allow us 2 change color of levels or toggle them so can be completely off or on off sir :clap: :clap: :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈