Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

berserkyjc wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:33 am thank you very much. just found it deletes the "+" when I download the indicator. I change it and it works.
This is a fault within the Firefox browser. Please read: Firefox bug renaming files.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
berserkyjc
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Dear mrtools
In the given indicator, the option of "Arrows drawn on the newest bar of higher time of higher time frame bar?" doesn't work. Would you fix it. This option is number 17 in setting
Hope this indicator still In your possession
[/b]

By the way, I have the codes of the old version if you need it. It doesn't include alerts and some other options.

talaate wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:40 am Dear mrtools
In the given indicator, the option of "Arrows drawn on the newest bar of higher time of higher time frame bar?" doesn't work. Would you fix it. This option is number 17 in setting
Hope this indicator still In your possession
Trend direction & force index - averages smoothed (multisymbol + arrows + alerts).ex4

By the way, I have the codes of the old version if you need it. It doesn't include alerts and some other options.
Yes please pm me the old version.

Good morning everyone!

I'm a Binary Options trader and I've been looking for holly grail for a long time. The vast majority of binary options indicators are based on an attempt to predict market reversals, that is, to hit exactly when a trend will run out.
We know that there are several calculation methods that can help us with this, such as: RSI, CCI, BB, MACD ... Anyway, countless!

However, what is observed over time is that even though an indicator has an accuracy of over 70% without MTG, the more time passes, the more the accuracy increases to 50%, which is not profitable in binary options.
Thus, what I propose is that we think the other way around.
Instead of filtering the news and avoiding trading on high volatility news, precisely because the possibility of disruptions in reversal zones is high, how about creating an indicator to predict disruptions and use it in times of high volatility? it's that old story, if we can't beat the market, let's join them.