Re: US Election Live Stream

"GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY" is a slogan that is usually used from racists and white supremacists, when in lack of arguments or just simple pure hate when someone is against their thoughts and their idols.

It's totally my fault because I didn't took the red pill. If I had used proudly my MAGA hat it would be different but fortunately free speech is still part of a democracy.

If legendstatus looks like an Apache or Comanche he would have the right to say that, but I'm afraid he looks European like I do :)

Hey legendstatus, racists like you I knew a lot, you are just 1 more.

Your reaction is typically from someone who doesn't know any better, and you are very wrong if you think you are going to intimidate me.
Imagine seething this hard over a meme. Wew.

"GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY" is a slogan that is usually used from racists and white supremacists,
I never said go back to your country, I posted a go back to reddit meme. You nicely proved my point however, cheers.

If legendstatus looks like an Apache or Comanche he would have the right to say that,
Well, you got trumped again-- I am native american, of Cherokee decent. Now who's the racist?
IN PATIENCE THERE IS PROFIT.

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:17 am

The meme said sequestered, not stolen not %100 sure, but don't think sequestered and stolen mean the same, and no far as I am aware not debunked.
You are right Mrtools, stolen is not the same thing as sequestered. So let's say you and me sequestered one of those voting machines in Ware County, taking the risk of getting caught and going to prison because we want to show the world that Dominion software was switching votes in 2020 election, but we don't make any videos or take any pictures to prove it, none of that, we just type in Twitter what we found.

Makes total sense.