Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

PatrickZing wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:59 am

hi ogee
Mate i already tried however this is the result. I also click on the import dll
Hi, the ex file replaced an earlier one that stopped working and has the exact same name and size, the mq4 file takes a while to collect data and load.
As per my pic both are working on the latest mt4 update V 4 Build 1310 (Nov 2020)
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
moey_dw

PatrickZing wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:59 am

hi ogee
Mate i already tried however this is the result. I also click on the import dll
yes i cannot work dis 2 indicators too...............
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Ogee
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

So this image was manually done on tradingview, but I would love to see an MT4 indicator that automatically draws the MOST RECENT highs and lows.
Most highs and lows show daily, weekly, etc. I am testing out a strategy that requires that you watch the most recent high/low.
So when the current high is broken, then you move the low to the most current low.
When the low is broken, you move the high to the most recent high. Has anyone created such an indicator? I can not find it. Would it be possible to create?
It would basically just watch for breaks of highs and lows and then move the opposite to the most recent. So if a high is broken, you just move the low to the last candle that was lowest. If the candle to the left is not lower, then you know that is the most recent low.

If someone could help me find such an indicator, I would be very grateful. Thanks!