Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Banzai wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:35 pm XARD777 VWAP

from New XARD UNIVERSE VWAP setup *** FIXED VERSION***
The VWAP is by far my preferred Indicator and the only one I use on my chart. Getting much better trades out of it than from anything else.
But I would like to use several instances of it like shown on the chart... WEEK, DAY and 4H (using another VWAP in addition, but of course would prefer the one with the button).

Thus my Christmas wish would be:
To add a TF to choose from
For more than one instance it will also need an ID.

Could you, or mrTools or......be so kind to do that?

viewtopic.php?p=1295416581#p1295416581

RplusT wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:04 pm

The VWAP is by far my preferred Indicator and the only one I use on my chart. Getting much better trades out of it than from anything else.
But I would like to use several instances of it like shown on the chart... WEEK, DAY and 4H (using another VWAP in addition, but of course would prefer the one with the button).

Thus my Christmas wish would be:
To add a TF to choose from
For more than one instance it will also need an ID.

Could you, or mrTools or......be so kind to do that?

viewtopic.php?p=1295416581#p1295416581

VWAP.JPG

Hi,
Try this : VWAP New01 button : Indicator.
This may help you, has 3 TF : Daily / Weekly / Monthly for selection.

Thanks...
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
SijjiN

thomdel wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:36 pm

Hi,
Try this : VWAP New01 button : Indicator.
This may help you, has 3 TF : Daily / Weekly / Monthly for selection.

Thanks...
Thank you for posting this Indicator. But this one plots only the Midline. I'd like to see the sublevels too. It also hasn't got the 4H TF. The reason why I use that one too is the fact that it shows me clearly on lower TFs how the current 4H candle develops and where it is heading. And that's really convenient.

4H....green colour

josi wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:31 pm
Hey, man,
sadly (!!!) Banzai has disappeared
He did a button VWAP some time ago, called XU-VWAP button. If this should be of any use to you, you can search for it in this thread.
Yes, that's the one I'm using. But that's only for the daily. I would like separate buttons for the weekly at least and the 4H.