Can custom MT4 color schemes be saved

Hi everyone,

I've been playing around with customizing my chart layouts for different strategies and came up with a nice combination of colors and indicators.

However, when I decided to change candle colors I realized that I can't save the actual color scheme to load into another chart.

Yes, I know about templates. I have many saved with specific indicators to load on different currency pairs for different strategies.

But I was wondering if the actual color scheme can be saved and loaded without affecting the indicators already on the chart.

MT4 has 3 color schemes included but it would be great if we could save our own.

Is this possible? If so, how?

TIA for your help.
Terry

Re: Can custom MT4 color schemes be saved

In2Blues wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:16 pm Hi everyone,

I've been playing around with customizing my chart layouts for different strategies and came up with a nice combination of colors and indicators.

However, when I decided to change candle colors I realized that I can't save the actual color scheme to load into another chart.

Yes, I know about templates. I have many saved with specific indicators to load on different currency pairs for different strategies.

But I was wondering if the actual color scheme can be saved and loaded without affecting the indicators already on the chart.

MT4 has 3 color schemes included but it would be great if we could save our own.

Is this possible? If so, how?

TIA for your help.
Hi, you might try searching the 'Chart Overlay' type indicators, some have a range of set custom colour schemes but not sure if any can be changed.

I like this one because it changes the candle spacing.