NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

#401
mrtools wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:51 am
This is an updated step pdfma indicator code has been optimized and limit bars added.
Hi MrTools,

Thanks for this! I just tried it out and liked how it worked. The only problem is that when I tested it I got different results:
stepPdf.png
EDIT: The dates that I'm looking at are Oct 22-Oct26 on the 4 hr chart with the step pdfma set to a period of 11.

Any ideas why? Is this indicator repainting?

Thanks!

Mark


Re: Step Indicators for MT4

#402
mwaschkowski wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:59 am
mrtools wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:51 am
This is an updated step pdfma indicator code has been optimized and limit bars added.
Hi MrTools,

Thanks for this! I just tried it out and liked how it worked. The only problem is that when I tested it I got different results:

stepPdf.png

EDIT: The dates that I'm looking at are Oct 22-Oct26 on the 4 hr chart with the step pdfma set to a period of 11.

Any ideas why? Is this indicator repainting?

Thanks!

Mark
Looking in the code far as I can tell it shouldn't repaint, but will test it some more and get back with you.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

#403
Hi,

OK, sounds good. If there is anything I can do please let me know!

Best,

Mark
mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:02 am
mwaschkowski wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:59 am


Hi MrTools,

Thanks for this! I just tried it out and liked how it worked. The only problem is that when I tested it I got different results:

stepPdf.png

EDIT: The dates that I'm looking at are Oct 22-Oct26 on the 4 hr chart with the step pdfma set to a period of 11.

Any ideas why? Is this indicator repainting?

Thanks!

Mark
Looking in the code far as I can tell it shouldn't repaint, but will test it some more and get back with you.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

#404
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:49 pm
mrtools wrote:This is a step ma of pa adaptive composite rsi.
 
Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks for the pretty Experiment on Composite RSI
Hi Mrtools & Mtiwana, the StepMA of pa composite RSI has an issue. The phase accumulation filter is not working. I cannot change this setting. Could you look into this?
Thanks
Jozo

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

#405
Jozo wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:39 am
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks for the pretty Experiment on Composite RSI
Hi Mrtools & Mtiwana, the StepMA of pa composite RSI has an issue. The phase accumulation filter is not working. I cannot change this setting. Could you look into this?
Thanks
Jozo
Can't find the post or indicator could you post the indicator or link please?


Re: Step Indicators for MT4

#407
Hi MrTools,

Any luck on this? If you send me the source I can try and look into it if that would help...

Thanks,

Mark
mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:02 am
mwaschkowski wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:59 am


Hi MrTools,

Thanks for this! I just tried it out and liked how it worked. The only problem is that when I tested it I got different results:

stepPdf.png

EDIT: The dates that I'm looking at are Oct 22-Oct26 on the 4 hr chart with the step pdfma set to a period of 11.

Any ideas why? Is this indicator repainting?

Thanks!

Mark
Looking in the code far as I can tell it shouldn't repaint, but will test it some more and get back with you.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

#408
mwaschkowski wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:02 am
Hi MrTools,

Any luck on this? If you send me the source I can try and look into it if that would help...

Thanks,

Mark
mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:02 am


Looking in the code far as I can tell it shouldn't repaint, but will test it some more and get back with you.
Couldn't find any repainting.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

#409
mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:55 am
mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:10 am


Phase accumulation seems to working in this one.
Thank you Mrtools. It is working; in fact I think it was working all along. My problem was not knowing how to change settings, which I have figured out. In order to change settings, just in case there are other people not familiar with this indicator, is by setting the fraction in the phase accumulation cycle field (in decimals). Leave the phase accumulation filter as 1. Play around with other inputs to achieve your desired set up.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

#410
Hi MrTools,

OK, thanks for looking into it. Were you able to reproduce the issue that I found (which I did the screenshot of) or did it work for you?
mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:51 am
mwaschkowski wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:02 am
Hi MrTools,

Any luck on this? If you send me the source I can try and look into it if that would help...

Thanks,

Mark

Couldn't find any repainting.


  1. Similar Topics

    1. need help with Step MA V7

      0 Replies 1976 Views

      by ionone, Wed May 08, 2019 10:45 pm in MT5 Indicators

      0 Replies
      1976 Views
    2. T-Step LSMA Development Thread -JOIN US !

      18 Replies 4046 Views

      by ionone, Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:24 pm in MT4 Indicators

      18 Replies
      4046 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”