Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stocks sold off since UK sunday open...

there is/was selling up here - this is 3rd attempt on the tops & month end into xmas... probably book profits somewhere.

Again - never short US stocks - f'ing pointless but I love a challenge.

Bit late on this one, 4 cars - went WS30 DJIA as AUS200 ASX200 already shat itself.
Attachments
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
kowal81

if you were sub 30mins on WS30 DJIA - that was tricky = think for that reason I'd stay 30/1hr as the main guide with this...
Would have got bollocks blown off trying to do those 5min sells... -its extremely risky shorting US stocks full stop. Perhaps do only longs with the 5min/15min stuff?

Added to shorts on the way down = +21% for November using this system on WS30 DJIA - only shorting.
Nice work Xard.
fadhayemustafa

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:19 pm stocks sold off since UK sunday open...

there is/was selling up here - this is 3rd attempt on the tops & month end into xmas... probably book profits somewhere.

Again - never short US stocks - f'ing pointless but I love a challenge.

Bit late on this one, 4 cars - went WS30 DJIA as AUS200 ASX200 already shat itself.
good morning could I have this model ??? thanks

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:07 am if you were sub 30mins on WS30 DJIA - that was tricky = think for that reason I'd stay 30/1hr as the main guide with this...
Would have got bollocks blown off trying to do those 5min sells... -its extremely risky shorting US stocks full stop. Perhaps do only longs with the 5min/15min stuff?

Added to shorts on the way down = +21% for November using this system on WS30 DJIA - only shorting.
Nice work Xard.
Lots of inducements today. Rather wait for joint session?

braciola719 - I posted a few posts back that you just add MA V3 on top of the XU lite version Xard posted.

DVanAssen - If I see it I will get in. Like yesterday shorted and this morning long.
Movement all over the shop at minute - if you look at other markets all getting a bit cagey up here.

I am just following it up and down on the 60min chart - paint by numbers style. I have had a look at 5min/15min on WS30/DJIA - I am not sure its wise to be down at that level unless looking for longs on US stocks - even then I think 30m-60m is optimal.

I also look at a lot of other stuff too (Xard and I have been at this a very long time) - but this system will win you points if you play sensibly.
DVanAssen