Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:15 pm Hi friends
I got an arrow indicator which is good for reversal direction trade. after check, it is has repaint but not worst...
i added another indies to confrim the arrow singal and itw works well and quite happy

try in demo

note: courtesy to freind who posted in his video for arrow indicator
Exipiry 3 or 4 miniutes max. M1 chart

unfortunately the indicator has expired and cannot test it

hai traders
Hope a good strategy recently seen in vidoes and i wish to share for test in demo before in real play.

the statregy called " PRESSURE AND SHOCK"
if someone has this idea to devleop code or have indicator, please share. this stategy is read on current bar analysis and take trade on next 1min expiry.
I did some rule to scan and analysis the closed bars
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

@Sal
Thank You Bro for your untiring efforts & intention to Help others Be Blessed!

However i am bit confused with the strategy what indis re used here cannot find exactly with the provided links as per this sc shot, will you be kind to let know or may be attach them?
Attachments
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:29 am @Sal
Thank You Bro for your untiring efforts & intention to Help others Be Blessed!

However i am bit confused with the strategy what indis re used here cannot find exactly with the provided links as per this sc shot, will you be kind to let know or may be attach them?
thanks
kindly read post 3417
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi