Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

barteksz wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:55 am

Hello MrTools, ZZTop and all,

I'm new here so hello to everyone. As for this indicator, I include it with the alert function. However, after testing, I don't know why, but notifications sometimes work and sometimes not. Could I ask for code analysis and repair?

MrTools, please also add to this second indicator of notifications and alerts. I think this is one of the best reversal indicators I have so far. It only lacks notifications and alerts.

Thanks in advance!
Thank you. I try.

pippindr wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:38 am Does anyone have the symbol changer profit display indicator without majors listed as the default symbols? All versions i've tried show the majors whether i have them visible or not in market watch and if ld like to only have the majors i trade be displayed in the symbol changer.

Thank you
Just change the "Select Pairs Display Option" to "Manual Select Pairs by the Trader." Then, input what pairs you want.
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post (total 2):
pippindr, thomdel

Hi,

Is it possible to add alerts to the dashboard that I've attached here?
Would like to have all alerts (message, push, email) and alert on current (true, false). The alerts should be sent when a timeframe changes from buy/sell to and opposite.

Thank you!

LE: ignore this post. Wanted to attach other indis, but i found what i need on this forum. Thanks!