Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

A provocative question:
Why do we need the xard system? We have studied technical analysis, read many books, we have purchased courses, but we need this system to generate profits. Does it means that we don't have understood the markets and how the charts move? Top traders dont need help from this system, they observe the price action e decide consequently. What don't I learned until today?
That said...thank goodness xard is here
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

gostego wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:45 am A provocative question:
Why do we need the xard system? We have studied technical analysis, read many books, we have purchased courses, but we need this system to generate profits. Does it means that we don't have understood the markets and how the charts move? Top traders dont need help from this system, they observe the price action e decide consequently.
Xard visualizes the cyclical structure, that's all but that's also it.
If you are unable to SEE it you need symbols to show you.
Or to use a somewhat disastrous simile:
Xard's system works like a guide dog (or a white cane) for the blind (or visually challenged).
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
StuartWong

josi wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:30 pm Xard visualizes the cyclic structure, that's all but that's also it.
If you are unable to SEE it you need symbols to show you.
Or to use a somewhat disastrous simile:
Xard's system works like a guide dog (or a white cane) for the blind (or visually challenged).
Just don't be surprised if you often find yourself in the gutter thanks to your trust in this guide dog ... ;) :Rofl:

josi wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:53 pm
See: now you discovered your humour - let's have another one of your laugh-ins once you have mastered the difference between trend and ranges in trading.
I would love to ... But for some time now I am not interested in either ranges or trends. Believe me, my friend, there is something else ... To understand this you need to go "a different way." Let's take everyone's favorite SP500 ... Bring the thought into your head that regardless of whether the index is in a trend or in a range today, it makes an average of 500 pips per day. Your task is to understand what it will do today and do it together with him. You can trade every day and with any instrument ;)

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:41 am
I would love to ... But for some time now I am not interested in either ranges or trends. Believe me, my friend, there is something else ... To understand this you need to go "a different way." Let's take everyone's favorite SP500 ... Bring the thought into your head that regardless of whether the index is in a trend or in a range today, it makes an average of 500 pips per day. Your task is to understand what it will do today and do it together with him. You can trade every day and with any instrument ;)
Go with the flow, follow the price moves, take advantage of the daily fluctuations and ADRs... etc
Stating the obvious as the irrelevant - if you can't give exact timeframes, points of entry and exit (and the reasons for doing so) you stay hermetically in the realm of trading fiction - you should start a TV show and educate the masses in useless allusions and hindsight.

josi wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:49 am
Go with the flow, follow the price moves, take advantage of the daily fluctuations and ADRs... etc
Stating the obvious as the irrelevant - if you can't give exact timeframes, points of entry and exit (and the reasons for doing so) you stay hermetically in the realm of trading fiction - you should start a TV show and educate the masses in useless allusions and hindsight.
No, TV show I can't - I'm scary and not photogenic. If only on the radio ... But my voice is squeaky ... :lolno: :Rofl:

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:49 am

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THATS WAS Post #5000
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
gostego, Jimmy