Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi! Mr.Tools, could you help me with the attached indicator?

If possible, I would like you to place arrows with buy and sell buffers for automating operations in the RSI below, following the following criteria:

Period: 14
Overbought: 80
Oversupply: 25

Condition 1: Give the signal to reverse the next candle in case the levels break.
Condition 2: If the current candle retracts enough that the RSI fails to reach the required levels, the signal is canceled and the arrow disappears.

Mr Tools

I think that maybe this is good with Renko charts and with Gold, because I watched that in M1 and it gives arrow one bar after, but it needs alert, message and sound, so if you could do that, that would be nice, I tried to do it myself, but I couldn`t. Actually, it did look like every trade was a winner, when watching that Renko chart, but I just need alert, so I can be sure that is the case, and dont have to watch chart all the time.
Or if you know other NoRepaint arrow indicator, that gives very early signal, then please post here.

Thank you.

Dear Mr Tools.

Do you know someone who can automate my trading strategy using UltimateRenko? I have tried hiring people from Fiverr, Upwork, Guru, etc but they don't have a clue of what UltimateRenko is. Is there somebody who can create an EA out of UltimateRenko that I can pay for his service to do this, that you know of?

ZZTop wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:53 pm Mr Tools

I think that maybe this is good with Renko charts and with Gold, because I watched that in M1 and it gives arrow one bar after, but it needs alert, message and sound, so if you could do that, that would be nice, I tried to do it myself, but I couldn`t. Actually, it did look like every trade was a winner, when watching that Renko chart, but I just need alert, so I can be sure that is the case, and dont have to watch chart all the time.
Or if you know other NoRepaint arrow indicator, that gives very early signal, then please post here.

Thank you.

FractalZigZagNoRepaint.mq4

Gold 12 pips.PNG
trading at this on H1 ,H4