Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:23 am right here we have a 1hr green turning point.Can we enter a sell if the candle close under the trendline or should we wait for a red 1hr turning point?
In H1 SP500, Look at the resistances / support week / H4 / H1 , plus the mm200 also supports, you have the limits of a rectangle to do scalping in m5 / m15 between 4/8 2/8 murray, but no more for the moment, should already get out of this distribution phase to have a real trend. Patience
These users thanked the author Mechkad for the post (total 2):
thomdel, Erebøs_X

Blin wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:18 pm Hello everyone
Just wanted to ask what mistake I did?We have a red turning point on h1,we also have a big red square and also 2nd point in m15.Thank you
Without knowing whether you bought or sold, and that does not count as well, what seems apparent on the 15M is that market was consolidating in the range.... No system can predict if the consolidation area will unfold in any one direction with any certainty.... This is the flaw of technical analysis and indicators.... Most of the false signals appear in consolidation... Keep going to higher timeframes when in tight price ranges until you could determine a direction for the price without getting bogged down in the sea of signals that market generates in those areas... I hope it provides some solace for the losses you have incurred trying to trade in that zone...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 4):
Boobligoom, Erebøs_X, tokjanggut, StuartWong

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:18 am I am Argentine guys, I can't stop crying for the death of DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA, may God keep the best of all time in glory, I love you Diegoooo ...... Thank you for playing soccer.
It ain't just you who are sad on the demise of Maradona. My heart reaches out to you and share this tragic moment in tears with you....
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
tokjanggut