Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

josi wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:37 am
You're kidding, right?
What you offer is the Xard-system using different MAs+different subwindow (Tarzan).
You coded any one of those indicators? Or did you simply insert one or two lines in one of them?
Unsung heroes of the 2020s, man, unsung heroes.
:D :D :D :D
hahaha......Gotcha! Of course I was kidding, Josi! Nothing sophisticated about putting a MA on a chart. And programming I leave to the professionals here. :)
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
moey_dw

Hello RPlusT,

Would you know whether #4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B is a repainter or not?

Thanks,

RplusT wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:29 am That's pretty much the max I'm willing to put on a chart. Even if I repeat myself the x-times....we are trading direction, not bits and pieces of price action.
And that's what I want to see......3500 pips in 10 days with virtually no headache and nail biting. Adding orders on the ride up.....you do the math.
It's when the price crossed the Goldband where you'd start looking to buy...or at the second green dot where price retraced to the Goldband that has already turned blue. Patience is the key.
(On a side note, the US is in such a mess and the Dow kept going to a new historical high. There is no logic except the banks like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs generating profits. They both got enough funds to move the market on their own. Thus just trade what you see).

The two Indicators in the subwindow I tried out following Jimmy's links (thanks!) work well together. See the divergence of both at the bottom (Big square with arrow). It's a S/D level and both Indis are shouting BUY, BUY, BUY (referring to Xard's latest creation........ :D )
It's no kind of "cherry picking. Just see the move down before reaching the bottom. I/m sure you could easily trade that too.

Goldbands_test.JPG

#4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B.mq4
i - BandsPrice (mtf + alerts).ex4
stochastic momentum index (divergence + alerts + arrows).ex4
XU-SEMAFOR v3.mq4
GOLDBANDS_Test1.tpl

chris006 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:57 pm Hello RPlusT,

Would you know whether #4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B is a repainter or not?

Thanks,

Never occurred to me, but I wouldn't care either. Got to look at change of direction in general, i.e. price action crossing to the up or downside and whether such cross.... following higher TFs..... appears to be sustainable, not just some red or blue colour appearing (see attached chart).

I personally find the GB the most relaxed way of trading. No chaos, no nail biting, teeth grinding, hair pulling or banging the head against the monitor....... :D (especially Xard's huge ones, they are expensive).
Zoomed out as shown on the chart one gets a much better overview. We need to get the direction right (look at higher TFs). Patience is the key. And money management. If you get it wrong, jump ship and book a new trip. I know how all that sounds......but, I can't help, that's the way it is.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
Patrick K, jolugarpe, chris006, BeatlemaniaSA, Knight

Mundu19 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:04 am

I have come to love this template shared by vvFish here viewtopic.php?p=1295421784#p1295421784 for it clearly shows the trading direction on a 5 mins TF, really squeezed out! I have realized its easy to get lost in the "bits and pieces" and miss the overall direction I should be trading in..
Hello i have a question. How do you use TAS indicator with this system. How can i confirm the signal that you draw. Thanks

vvFish wrote:;)
extraordinary system for 1 min men................ THANX beautiful guy :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

RplusT wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:41 pm Yeah, that's the good old Hama System Indicator (same is the Hama in the system posted). Can't go wrong with that.
so good this one.............. loving the setup!!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

josi wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:37 am
You're kidding, right?
What you offer is the Xard-system using different MAs+different subwindow (Tarzan).
You coded any one of those indicators? Or did you simply insert one or two lines in one of them?
Unsung heroes of the 2020s, man, unsung heroes.
He gave us a trading system. All indicators are known but the trick is to make a good trading system;).
Mindset is everything.