Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

That's pretty much the max I'm willing to put on a chart. Even if I repeat myself the x-times....we are trading direction, not bits and pieces of price action.
And that's what I want to see......3500 pips in 10 days with virtually no headache and nail biting. Adding orders on the ride up.....you do the math.
It's when the price crossed the Goldband where you'd start looking to buy...or at the second green dot where price retraced to the Goldband that has already turned blue. Patience is the key.
(On a side note, the US is in such a mess and the Dow kept going to a new historical high. There is no logic except the banks like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs generating profits. They both got enough funds to move the market on their own. Thus just trade what you see).

The two Indicators in the subwindow I tried out following Jimmy's links (thanks!) work well together. See the divergence of both at the bottom (Big square with arrow). It's a S/D level and both Indis are shouting BUY, BUY, BUY (referring to Xard's latest creation........ :D )
It's no kind of "cherry picking. Just see the move down before reaching the bottom. I/m sure you could easily trade that too.

LikeRe: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

RplusT wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:29 am That's pretty much the max I'm willing to put on a chart. Even if I repeat myself the x-times....we are trading direction, not bits and pieces of price action.
And that's what I want to see......3500 pips in 10 days with virtually no headache and nail biting. Adding orders on the ride up.....you do the math.
It's when the price crossed the Goldband where you'd start looking to buy...or at the second green dot where price retraced to the Goldband that has already turned blue. Patience is the key.
(On a side note, the US is in such a mess and the Dow keept going to a new historical high. There is no logic except the banks like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs generating profits. They both got enough funds to move the market on their own. Thus just trade what you see).

The two Indicators in the subwindow I tried out following Jimmy's links (thanks!) work well together. See the divergence of both at the bottom (Big square with arrow). It's a S/D level and both Indis are shouting BUY, BUY, BUY (referring to Xard's latest creation........ :D )
It's no kind of "cherry picking. Just see the move down before reaching the bottom. I/m sure you could easily trade that too.
Thanks RplusT for sharing this wonderful set up with the Goldband. It's true you can repeat enough for us: ..we are trading direction, not bits and pieces of price action. I don't want to forget that statement!! It;s very powerful. I have now come to understand why in your charts you have single colour candles for they give the direction of the trend.
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
RplusT

Looks great on DAX future. Thanks!

The text on the top right does not change with change of symbol. Is that something you could share?

RplusT wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:29 am That's pretty much the max I'm willing to put on a chart. Even if I repeat myself the x-times....we are trading direction, not bits and pieces of price action.
(On a side note, the US is in such a mess and the Dow kept going to a new historical high. There is no logic except the banks like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs generating profits. They both got enough funds to move the market on their own. Thus just trade what you see).

Attachments

mystylez007 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 pm "We are trading direction, not bits and pieces of price action."

Thank you for this, RplusT. It gives purpose to the indicators and it brings immunity to the noise. One of the best things I've heard about trading. Direction.
I have come to love this template shared by vvFish here viewtopic.php?p=1295421784#p1295421784 for it clearly shows the trading direction on a 5 mins TF, really squeezed out! I have realized its easy to get lost in the "bits and pieces" and miss the overall direction I should be trading in..
Attachments