Re: Which broker do you use?

Esther wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:37 pm Just more bullshit spam from me on behalf of FP Markets.
If I continue spamming forums i'll soon cause FP Markets to be listed on the broker shit list. Ignore me!
for scalp use fbs........ faster execution speedz than pepperstone & waaaayyyy faster than fxpro
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

camisa wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:42 am Well, IC Markets is going to Seychelles so I will need a new broker

Fxview seems ok, it s regulated by CySec, but it is very recent, anyone been using them?
i am trading with fxview. And i didn't felt like they're recent when i got in touch with them for account opening. Customer reps were very professional and conditions are, as you must've heard till now, worth it.

Gladston wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:55 am The spreads offered by them in EUR/USD is 0.0 pips which are relatively low compared to average EU spreads from other brokers, and the commission cost is just $3 per lot.
This is a good one, another good option is fxview where spreads, especially EURUSD, is 0.1-0.2 pips mainly and commission is quite low, $1 per lot on one side. No delay in latency from my side.