Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:57 pm

Thanks bro.. :) the name in this indicator is renamed i think..!
repaint you mean disappear arrows or shiftting??
do you have source code please post.. mr. tools or expert can correct.
if you trade in forex.. just try to wait reversal and bounce back after the arrow appear in chart. the reversal and bounce back occurs with high strength nealy 15 to 70points range in euro usd today
Brother i mean arrow stay on candle , but when changed TF and back on same TF ,the arrow found shifting . and i don't have source file .

now i m share original indicator of "beast super signal v3.3" but also i don't have source file .
also try one another "S A indicator " similar with "beast super signal" which i had shared .

regards
These users thanked the author JAMIL for the post:
markw118

Good day Mr Tools,
You supplied me the attached indicator in early October.

Please may I ask that you adjust the MTF in the Indicator to make it possible to attach 2, 3 or 4 different TimeFrames in a single sub-window on a Daily, H1 or M15 Chart.

Many thanks for your time and efforts.

Regards,

cvdm7756 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:16 am Good day Mr Tools,

Please may I ask that you adjust the MTF in the Indicator to make it possible to attach 2, 3 or 4 different TimeFrames in a single sub-window on a Daily, H1 or M15 Chart.

Regards,

ma cross histo (mtf + alerts).mq4
Have you tried this one app.php/attach/file/3309220 ?

Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:16 pm
Good day Mr Tools,

Regards,

ma cross histo (mtf + alerts).mq4
Have you tried this one app.php/attach/file/3309220 ?

Thank you for that Mr Tools, it could be a useful indicator, but not what I'm am actually needing for what I would like to achieve.
The MA Cross indicator as it presently is working is MTF, but I am not able to attach a Higher or Lower timeframe together with the current timeframe on a Chart, e.g. if taking signals from a H1 Chart I am looking for either or both, H4 and M15 timeframe to match with the current H1 if I am looking at a Swing Trade where entries will be made from M15 Chart when H4 and M15 line up with H1 (a more conservative but reliable Signal). OR if day trading, taking signals from H1 Chart when M15 and M5 are in alignment. Separate timeframe boxes in the sub-window, close together, would be better.

I hope I am making sense. I would greatly appreciate your efforts if what I am requesting can be attempted, hopefully with success.

Thanks

Steam1 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:19 pm Hi MrTools, Is there anything you can do to fix this indicator(Channel-Breakout candles) It seems like it won't refresh properly and the candles show scattered across the chart.
Thanks Steam1
Ashampoo_Snap_Thursday, November 26, 2020_03h06m43s_007_.png
Have noticed that problem with the candles when using as a template and putting it on a new chart, not sure what to do about that except manually refresh for one time and all is well. Think there is not much can do about this since mt4 we are using a histogram as a candle and think this causes the problem. Anyway will see if can come up with a fix.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Steam1