Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

testing
actaully i posted the same stratgey earlier respect to the GAP between BARS .. In Continuation i updated with new 2 indicators to get trend direction
1. NRP ARROWS
2. tma RP cross mark signal

rule

1. NRP arrow trend direction
2. RP indicator Cross mark to confirm the direction
3. If cross mark PA BAR close price value & next new bar open price value have big gap after close time frame. Next bar is open trade for 5 bar expiry

see snap, i shown horizontal lines bwtween 2 bars after arrow and cross
try and test
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:57 am testing
actaully i posted the same stratgey earlier respect to the GAP between BARS .. In Continuation i updated with new 2 indicators to get trend direction
1. NRP ARROWS
2. tma RP cross mark signal

rule

1. NRP arrow trend direction
2. RP indicator Cross mark to confirm the direction
3. If cross mark PA BAR close price value & next new bar open price value have big gap after close time frame. Next bar is open trade for 5 bar expiry

see snap, i shown horizontal lines bwtween 2 bars after arrow and cross
try and test
Sal if you dont give the indicators we cant help to test. Thanks beacouse you are here sharing ideas from big time ago. Other thing I have long time now in this bussinesses and can said it is very dificult to be constant profitable in binary options and with 1 minute time frame . Just my point of view.

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:22 am
Sal if you dont give the indicators we cant help to test. Thanks beacouse you are here sharing ideas from big time ago. Other thing I have long time now in this bussinesses and can said it is very dificult to be constant profitable in binary options and with 1 minute time frame . Just my point of view.
yes, correct..
arrow indicator posted and tma. other point is purely trader eyes to judge... i dont have indicator. requested from mr.tools or experts to make one. i search but i found in mt5 and other platfrom codes which is not as my rule.
NOTE:- the expiry is or 5bar or 5min in m1 chart.
I am usually use M1 chart. other TF not checked.
:) give me feed back.

Hi friends
I got an arrow indicator which is good for reversal direction trade. after check, it is has repaint but not worst...
i added another indies to confrim the arrow singal and itw works well and quite happy

try in demo

note: courtesy to freind who posted in his video for arrow indicator
Exipiry 3 or 4 miniutes max. M1 chart
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 5):
ARTAKHEH, charli, SK_Rana, Modahen77, markes