Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

KRFXEL wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:40 am Hello..

How to combine these indicators as one...
- adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's) "note: it has ATR as a level not as a band"
- atr adaptive jurik bands (alrts + arrows)
?

I would like the adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's) indicator have in its inputs options the following...
- atr period for bands and adaption
- atr multiplier...
from the atr adaptive jurik bands (alrts + arrows) indicator

please help... i dont know anything about coding
Maybe this?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
vvFish, Jimmy, Kiwi, Mundu19, alexm, Thangarasu, MarketMage, pipsquirrel, ivanzab2, Jedidiah

vvFish wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:29 am;)
Haha thanks Fish, whenever I see your post after a new code is made it means it's approved for smaller timeframe scalping ;)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
vvFish
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Dear mrtools,

I have been testing Adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's) and find that it would display differently / change when we have different historical candle data for each pair. Please see the images below:

The first image (black background) has less historical candle data for the pair, and the second image (white background) has more historical candle data. You can see the indicate display differently due to different amount of historical data. Both images are taken in a same Broker's MT4. It causes great inaccuracy for back testing. Is it possible to fix that? Thank you!
Attachments

JJforex wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:45 pm Dear mrtools,

I have been testing Adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's) and find that it would display differently / change when we have different historical candle data for each pair. Please see the images below:

The first image (black background) has less historical candle data for the pair, and the second image (white background) has more historical candle data. You can see the indicate display differently due to different amount of historical data. Both images are taken in a same Broker's MT4. It causes great inaccuracy for back testing. Is it possible to fix that? Thank you!
As per rules links aren't permitted here. Please make the effort to upload all files and photos directly to your post. If you're unsure on how to do this, please see here: How to attach images and indicators.

The more information you provide and upload, the better we can help :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Jimmy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:38 pm
As per rules links aren't permitted here. Please make the effort to upload all files and photos directly to your post. If you're unsure on how to do this, please see here: How to attach images and indicators.

The more information you provide and upload, the better we can help :thumbup:
Thank you Jimmy for your help! Didn't know how to attach images at that that. I've uploaded the images here again in the post as attachments. Thanks! :D

JJforex wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:21 am Thank you Jimmy for your help! Didn't know how to attach images at that that. I've uploaded the images here again in the post as attachments. Thanks! :D
Excellent, thank you and welcome to the site my friend :)

JJforex wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:45 pm Dear mrtools,

If the historical data is different, would imagine the indicator would react differently, hope I understood your question correctly.