Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:33 am can anyone please tell me why wouldnt you get in this trade at the circle i drew, we have a green 2nd dot for a buy blue candle?What was the problem?btw its a demo acc

XARD: Prior to taking trades on the 15m check the 1hr TF for Direction.
If you look you will see that it had made a Top turning point on 1hr making ALL future trades DOWN trades only (until another turning point appears on the 1hr).
See the Xmas Setup screenshot showing the 1hr Turning point on the 15m chart.
In this version if the white point is the top/bottom turning point why don't draw an arrow instead of a circle?
Attachments
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

gostego wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:25 am
In this version if the white point is the top/bottom turning point why don't draw an arrow instead of a circle?
i understood it but how can you identify if it is a turning point?And please can you mark it up on the picture?Thank you
XARD: Sure, 1hr chart with a turning point marked with a Large White Dot.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Blin for the post (total 2):
josi, StuartWong

Blin wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:33 am can anyone please tell me why wouldnt you get in this trade at the circle i drew, we have a green 2nd dot for a buy blue candle?What was the problem?btw its a demo acc

If you look you will see that it had made a Top turning point on 1hr making ALL future trades DOWN trades only (until another turning point appears on the 1hr).
I see you trading on a one minute chart?
XARD: It has been known...
Attachments

As you can see we have a green 1hr turning point and the photo you attached shows the 1hr turning point repainted right?
Attachments

Blin wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:50 am

As you can see we have a green 1hr turning point and the photo you attached shows the 1hr turning point repainted right?
A lot of explanations with pictures in the topic, dont do questions if you dont read and study.
Me and a lot of users upload a lot of explanations with pictures, dont expect to any will give the exact point of entry beacouse each one have his own way of trade.

Anyway i dont understand where you take the trade, maybe if you do a mark and explanations why you take the trade.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
tokjanggut